User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=464601
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: Toricavelli@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas, Lower Greenville
Activities: Everything. See ROS.
Hair Length and Color: Raven black hair, long past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Gorgeous toned fit body with dark raven hair and piercing green eyes. She has some tattoos but you will be distracted by other things. About 5ft 6 with a bubble butt and MM C’s.
Recommendation: Yes
Damnit! Why’d you have to tell everyone? I’ve seen Tori several times this year and each time was better than the one before. She’s fucking awesome!
  • PaulA
  • 05-20-2024, 03:29 PM
"Activities: Everything. See ROS."

I saw it. It wasn't "everything".

Maybe try clarity over hyperbole.
lol my apologies Mr. Technical, everything but Greek… I didn’t try for it or ask her about it but based on other reviews it sounds like she may offer that to repeats or regulars.
lol my apologies Mr. Technical, everything but Greek… I didn’t try for it or ask her about it but based on other reviews it sounds like she may offer that to repeats or regulars. Originally Posted by Jaredlang6
Yes, I have heard the same about Tori C (in terms of offering Greek to regulars)

And don't mind marvel. He takes every single post literally and is incapable of applying discretion or using common sense to fill in the blanks. He even corrected my punctuation on one of my posts.....I was so fortunate that he caught that. I don't know how anyone was able to understand my post.
lol my apologies Mr. Technical, everything but Greek Originally Posted by Jaredlang6
So this visit included a golden shower, scat play, CBT, strap-ons, etc.?
So this visit included a golden shower, scat play, CBT, strap-ons, etc.? Originally Posted by jonas1_2
And a free bowl of homemade peach ice cream once you’re finished.
  • cy88
  • 05-21-2024, 10:33 AM
Good review been on the fence about this one