What's the over/under....

....on how long it takes a court to nullify Kathy's new law that says it is automatically illegal to carry a firearm into a private business unless they post a sign explicitly giving permission?

Clarence tried to warn her in advance in the majority opinion.

First he spoke of it being permissible to regulate carry in "sensitive places" such as "legislative assemblies, polling places, and courthouses." He then went on to say that "...courts can use analogies to those historical regulations of “sensitive places” to determine that modern regulations prohibiting the carry of firearms in new and analogous sensitive places are constitutionally permissible." But then he cautions that this definition cannot be expanded too "broadly."

This woman is an idiot that obviously hates gun-owners more than the Cuomos. But outlawing CCW in all private businesses that do not post notice specifically permitting it is so overly broad that I cannot believe that it will survive anything but the first level or so of a simple court challenge.

Some analysts are already saying that there are very few restrictions of this type that will have any hope of withstanding legal challenge. But this one, in particular, has got to go. Hochul needs an immediate lesson in exactly what this ruling means. And what is does NOT mean, i.e. she is not free to just come up with a whole different set of ways to circumvent the 2nd Amendment.

This could be a lot of fun, watchin her get slapped....

Gun free zones work so good......for criminals
but it will take 6 yrs to make a ruling in the top court

and that permit for ammo if can be used in a had gun shit, Lots of rifles and a few shotgun owners will need a permit now LOL

also sadly court shopping will have to be a NYS court

Gov Nanny Kathy got the Nazi in her going now
Gun free zones work so good......for criminals Originally Posted by lilylivered

Yeah. Imagine shopping at....oh...maybe some place like Tops. And like the good law-abiding cuck that Kathy wants you to be, you leave yer piece at home. And THEN.....

Whew.

but it will take 6 yrs to make a ruling in the top court....
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nah. I mean...you could be right. No guarantees. But I think much more likely is that a Federal judge completely shits on it, and soon. Even if not, SCOTUS can just vacate a lower court ruling and be done with this bullshit. This does not have to start all over.

Nah. I mean...you could be right. No guarantees. But I think much more likely is that a Federal judge completely shits on it, and soon. Even if not, SCOTUS can just vacate a lower court ruling and be done with this bullshit. This does not have to start all over.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Amen

Rats, is that a woke gender no no term ????
When your big dumbass pick me up truck isn't quite enough:
Attached Images File Type: jpg i-have-this-5ac3b4 (1).jpg (83.6 KB, 126 views)
And I have a deranger..
Derringer
Jokacz, why are you here?
Jokacz, why are you here? Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8

dreaming ???? and hoping ta get all mmmmm dreaming

mmmm topic

Gov Nanny Kathy is just tying for illegal gun owners ta do what they do safely.
It sure ain't to find pussy, cuz there hasn't been a thing worth fucking here in years.

To hold up a mirror to morons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIR6AAjEg5U
....on how long it takes a court to nullify Kathy's new law that says it is automatically illegal to carry a firearm into a private business unless they post a sign explicitly giving permission?

Clarence tried to warn her in advance in the majority opinion.
Originally Posted by rooster
I bet you wouldn't care about the "over/under" if one of your family members had his or her face blown off by a gun and you had to give a DNA sample in order to positively ID the dead body.

What's the over/under that Clarence is morally (and possibly illegally) corrupt and is using his position on the bench in order to better serve his wife.

The OP started a thread a while back saying he was supposedly moving away and wouldn't "bother" us anymore. That question is better asked of him.
I bet you wouldn't care about the "over/under" if one of your family members had his or her face blown off by a gun and you had to give a DNA sample in order to positively ID the dead body.

What's the over/under that Clarence is morally (and possibly illegally) corrupt and is using his position on the bench in order to better serve his wife.

The OP started a thread a while back saying he was supposedly moving away and wouldn't "bother" us anymore. That question is better asked of him. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
what's the numbers legal vs illegal gun murders ????

moved.. who knows or cares. Not "bother" mmmm ahhhh thanks Op Sir

The OP started a thread a while back saying he was supposedly moving away and wouldn't "bother" us anymore. That question is better asked of him. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
OP doesn't bother me at all..... unlike some others.....

In fact, I'm happy to see his poasts.....