pop-ups

Why is it that suddenly I am inundated with pop-up after pop-up here? Literally every click on a link from the main page is a pop-up. What screw-up occurred and how can I get rid of these annoying obnoxious pop-ups?
Second that question
Put me down for a third.
Fourth.

The "Please allow popups" dialog is annoying as fuck on mobile. The answer is no.
  • ND
  • 12-12-2023, 12:22 PM
5th - ed,
Terrible.
Opening the link in a new tab seems to bypass the issue, but is a pain in the ass.
I suspect that the pop ups are a new revenue stream for the site. If true, the providers here should be permitted to advertise again.
I think you're correct on that since there has been no action on the part of ECCIE. Apparently they don't care what we think about anything
I'll vote to stop the 'please allow pop-ups' pop-up. Irritating. I use the browser in incognito mode so it doesn't save the pop-up changes.
This is some of the most cancerous, user hostile design I've ever seen. what a joke. I wouldn't expect the people who gave the ok for something like this to give a shit about what their users say.

so, install greasemonkey or violentmonket and I'll be back in a bit with a script to fix it. their programmers are trash. I expect I'll be banned, but I'll be right, because their programmers are trash.

"Chrome is blocking ads on this site because this site tends to show ads that interrupt, distract, mislead, or prevent user control. You should fix the issues as soon as possible and submit your site for another review. Learn more at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5738264052891648"

They're getting dinged by Google too. Idiots. has it always been like this here? I'm brand new.
I love pop ups. Give us more. Them chicky babies be fine on them ads
Why does Hot.com pop up everytime I click on a sub forum or location, or catagory. Is there some sort of hacking issue or is this on purpose. Please stop it is agrevating.