Mental illness strikes again

• Trey
  • 08-15-2019, 04:02 AM
MI man shot up the cops Philly. Damn mental illness! Wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy?!?!
MI man shot up the cops Philly. Damn mental illness! Wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy?!?! Originally Posted by Trey
Get a clue. Damn (forbidden subject) in this instance.

The cops were there to serve warrant(s). And all hell broke loose.

This one will die on the vine. It's cops who were shot, nobody seriously injured from all reports I've seen. Unless they can pin some racism charge against the cops to the victim, this will not be discussed long.
Pittsburgh always seems to be the city of some wheels off caca. I think it’s because the collective consciousness of the citizens is so low
Pittsburgh always seems to be the city of some wheels off caca. I think it’s because the collective consciousness of the citizens is so low Originally Posted by themystic
Funny your distraction does't fly again. This has nothing to do with Pittsburgh.

It has to do with some low life thug(s) in Philly deciding to shoot up the police serving them warrants.
criminal strikes again

deals drugs, shoots up cops up, but will obey background checks for hot gun street purchase
Looks like other members of the left celebrating cops being shot. Pieces of shit...
Looks like other members of the left celebrating cops being shot. Pieces of shit... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I guess I missed the celebration. I didn’t see anyone celebrating. Maybe they should have called in the military. Oh wait never mind. Our current military is not capable of protect everyday citizens let alone police officers. What a bunch of pieces of shit. I sure miss the Great Generation
Drug dealer with a long felony criminal record decides to shoot it out with cops.

My first thought is how did he manage to get out of prison considering the multitude of felony crimes he had been convicted of?

Also, Fox News has video of the cops being heckled by the local citizens as they faced being shot by this piece of shit scumbag drug head. But multiple searchs on the Internet show nothing.

Is this part of Google's liberal agenda. It does make you wonder.
Looks like other members of the left celebrating cops being shot. Pieces of shit... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Which pieces of shit exactly are you referring, JDB?

There is no correct answer.

Which pieces of shit exactly are you referring, JDB?

There is no correct answer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you chumming the waters...
Lets see warrant for forbidden subject, shoots it out with coppers , Criminal BEING A CRIMINAL
Failure of system to keep bad guy in jail (maybe) long history
Drug dealer with a long felony criminal record decides to shoot it out with cops.

My first thought is how did he manage to get out of prison considering the multitude of felony crimes he had been convicted of?

Also, Fox News has video of the cops being heckled by the local citizens as they faced being shot by this piece of shit scumbag drug head. But multiple searchs on the Internet show nothing.

Is this part of Google's liberal agenda. It does make you wonder
. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Make the fordidden subjects legal. The war on them has failed. The police need to focus on more important things than supplying cheap labor to for profit jails.

Is this part of Google's liberal agenda. It does make you wonder. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah..Google was created by talented, smart and innovative liberals.One of those communist California Companies...from what I've heard. It will never make it... especially when we have Ask Jeeves as the only true unbiased search engine. Promises Made...Promises Kept.
The left is so evil - they hate the police. I wonder who they gonna call when shit hits the fan? Ghost Busters has already left the building.