The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

Gina, Lena, Dallas, Nicolet ... already, it's a garden of exquisite roses! I foresee this thread using up a lot of my time. Thank you, ladies; thanks, OP; and this thread should just go ahead and get "sticky" status right now. Why wait?
There is absolutely nothing, I mean absolutely nothing average about you DR!!!
From your posts and posts about you, you extreme in body, mind and soul. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
lol aw thanks sugar!

I think the model is very sexy! But it does tickle me that when you go to Lane Bryant or Torrid their mannequins are about the same size as that model...and they say "for BIG women"....lol...YEA RIGHT!!! That is probably the "average everyday woman's size!!

I can have the rate I need to have as touring is not cheap !

Thanks for the pics Gina, you are perfect! Ever consider venturing a little further east of TX? Originally Posted by Woodford

Stopping in san antonio by chance on any upcoming trips? Originally Posted by thewayne
Thank you very much kind sir. And I completely agree. Why wait to sticky what will soon be an awesomely epic thread?

Gina, Lena, Dallas, Nicolet ... already, it's a garden of exquisite roses! I foresee this thread using up a lot of my time. Thank you, ladies; thanks, OP; and this thread should just go ahead and get "sticky" status right now. Why wait? Originally Posted by James1588
Tanks you James
size 14 for woman in USA is the norm
I am a size 7 {on a good day} and 9 {on a uggghhhh day}....lol...so I guess I AM just average!

Gina...at your rate,traveling should be profitable & fun for you!
I am 100 lower an hour and travel ALOT and do quite well profit wise,so i KNOW since you are a lil higher your profit margin will be way good too!!
Bravo to SI for breaking away from the status quo and showing what a real fat woman looks like. Originally Posted by Nicolet
FTFY...

It's disgusting that our society is now trying to condone fatness, like its normal...it's not...women, and men, need to unfuck themselves...

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
What size are those titties????
Love this thread

There will always be haters, but I embrace my lovers ::

Attached Images File Type: jpg _DSC3816.jpg (330.8 KB, 1302 views)
^^^ Hot!!!

Ladies please post your pics...
What size are those titties???? Originally Posted by Fancylady
I'd say that Gina's are "just about perfect" ... for Gina. Funny thing about breastesses ... they come in a wide range of sizes, but I find that the best size is always the ones that some nice woman is pushing up against me at a given moment. The very, very best!
I'd say that Gina's are "just about perfect" ... for Gina. Funny thing about breastesses ... they come in a wide range of sizes, but I find that the best size is always the ones that some nice woman is pushing up against me at a given moment. The very, very best! Originally Posted by James1588
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...HUGE titties .
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...HUGE titties . Originally Posted by Fancylady
It's true -- the baby ain't NEVER goin' hungry! And that's a good thing.
size 38FF and natural

What size are those titties???? Originally Posted by Fancylady