The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

I love my curves!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20160131_142846_resized.jpg (137.9 KB, 1224 views)
Gosh darn nit this is a hot thread. I may have to buy that issue this year because she is fantastic. Also loving all the ladies posting pics here. Respect and Damn!
I love my curves! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That makes (at least) two of us!
That makes two of us..
I love this tread. My current ATF is a tall, curvy, bbw. While she is not on this board I have reviewed her here. Do not let ANYONE tell you that only a certain body type are good lovers, as this thread demonstrates.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1495397
I am a girl with Curves, not as much as her though but I do have some meat on my bones and some junk in my trunk (new to the network, don't know how to add pics, lol)
It's all relative. I have a soft spot for curvy girls but it depends on the woman. Its all about those hips
I am not really curvy...but I DO have a sexy ass! LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpg 087 modified.jpg (104.6 KB, 1162 views) File Type: jpg 480-204-5151_springfield_dallas_rain_0.jpg (90.3 KB, 1162 views)
I am not really curvy...but I DO have a sexy ass! LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
You have a sexy EVERYTHING. But all I have is a question. Looking at the map of the US, start with Indianapolis. Draw a line eastward to Columbus, Ohio. Draw a line from there up to Detroit. From there, a line to Chicago. From there, a line down to, say Terre Haute. Then back to Indy. Now you have outlined a decent little chunk of real estate. Here's my question: when does the "Highway to Hell Yeah!" pass anywhere through there?

Heck, even a near miss? Maybe I can figure out something ...
lol...well I now have a lil gas saver car so maybe late spring or summer sweet man!
lol...well I now have a lil gas saver car so maybe late spring or summer sweet man! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll live in hope, hot lady!
Nice avatar change.
Great showcase pics.
Show The Curves Love Ladies !!