Centerfolds

• R.M.
  • 01-20-2024, 06:56 PM
I been wanting to visit with one of my dear friends that's still there.
What's it like now?
I was there a couple weeks ago. Super dead.
That’s the first strip club I worked at when I was 18, many moons ago…yeah I would love to visit there again.
It's terrible. If you want to stay with the family, the Dibarri family, go to Treasures. That place is where old hobbyists and old strippers go to die. The place has a depressing vibe. Chicas locas, buckswild north and a few other spots have a real vibe. Have fun
Buckswild north has a 10 dollar steak and lobster baked potato special on Thursday and its actually a great meal. There's a black chef in the back who hails from Louisiana so it's an actual flavorful meal, plus the kitchen is immaculate and clean. The Gm Lucas took me of a tour of the place on my last visit I went with some clients. Have fun!
  • R.M.
  • 01-21-2024, 07:32 AM
Stinky. Oops I meant Pissy.
You know all you can afford is to lick the front door of Centerfolds.
It's fully understood that you run on dense and limited capabilities.
But please learn to spell the club owners last name.
I have found you some love that's on the same level as you.
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=443311
You know you can always take him to Centerfolds on your first date.
I was there a couple weeks ago. Super dead. Originally Posted by jonfor4
Oh wow. What time of the day was it?
That’s the first strip club I worked at when I was 18, many moons ago…yeah I would love to visit there again. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Lets go and have some fun and visit some friends in the VIP room. Maybe Treasures also.
Maybe you are referring to me. As I've said earlier and I'll say it again for the slow people I have no idea why you are calling me pissy. I don't bring drama or entertain it. I come here for info and give it back when I can. I am not a circus clown or trapeze artist. I don't perform in circuses, I simply watch and be entertained by them. On that note have a productive day and its simple common sense to just say thank you when someone helps you. You were born in the 50's you should know better.
Stinky. Oops I meant Pissy.
You know all you can afford is to lick the front door of Centerfolds.
It's fully understood that you run on dense and limited capabilities.
But please learn to spell the club owners last name.
I have found you some love that's on the same level as you.
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=443311
You know you can always take him to Centerfolds on your first date.

Oh wow. What time of the day was it?

Lets go and have some fun and visit some friends in the VIP room. Maybe Treasures also. Originally Posted by R.M.
Lmk when you’re in town!
Maybe you are referring to me. As I've said earlier and I'll say it again for the slow people I have no idea why you are calling me pissy. I don't bring drama or entertain it. I come here for info and give it back when I can. I am not a circus clown or trapeze artist. I don't perform in circuses, I simply watch and be entertained by them. On that note have a productive day and its simple common sense to just say thank you when someone helps you. You were born in the 50's you should know better. Originally Posted by Youcanthavemycornbread
Thats a lie, you’re the biggest clown we got around here

There you go talking about a women’s age that simply is not true, CLOWN behavior! Get a life!

Centerfolds is awesome!
  • R.M.
  • 01-21-2024, 10:21 AM
I am window licking circus clown said ~pissy ~
That's all he has to offer.
He can't even afford the cover at Centerfolds.
What's old is his behavior and making up juvenile handles on this board.
Here we go again. I'm going to run and hide! It's not wise to stir up the gals in Houston!
Centerfolds is the thread topic folks.

Just a hop and a skip east of the Westchase Marriot
My # 2 club in Houston years ago.
Centerfolds is the thread topic folks.

Just a hop and a skip east of the Westchase Marriot
My # 2 club in Houston years ago. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Sorry boss. But even one of the most outspoken asshole posters [me]. I get plum jittery when the Houston gals get riled up.

As to topic.
What a name for a club! Centerfolds!
Hope rm and cendell can get together.
Actually wd, your furball analysis is well thought out.
  • R.M.
  • 01-21-2024, 04:19 PM
My eyes has seen some shenanigans in the Champagne room at Centerfolds.
That party platter is not too bad.
My favorite is the wings.