Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: On Menaul, between Wyoming and Ambassador. Near Ho Lo Ma
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Full menu, went for the combo plate
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, at least shoulder length. Was in a ponytail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice, full figured, curves, about 5'3" or so. She was busy and I almost left as my original destination was Ho Lo Ma for some dumplings. The bare midriff and the Sailor Moon outfit stretched over some nice man-made DDs convinced me to stay.
Recommendation: Yes
Congrats. You found the legendary Yuna! Good times
Donation?
Donation? Originally Posted by lostinalb
Let's just say Yuna is pricey--- probably worth it, and she knows it!
Gave it a shot, a little to pushy and very mechanical.
“legendary”
“decent if you are in a pinch”
“pricey”
“pushy and very mechanical”

I guess ymmv
“legendary”
“decent if you are in a pinch”
“pricey”
“pushy and very mechanical”

I guess ymmv Originally Posted by joyote

^ ^ ^
YUP. SHhe's fun but not the only or best in town!
Who do you think is the best in town?
Oh, that's pretty subjective. To each his own. But I gave my ATF whose identity I keep to myself since we go out together on her days off......lunch, dinner, spent day at hot springs last week with her.
But check out Canna Spa in Rio Rancho. Always a good time
Oh, that's pretty subjective. To each his own. But I gave my ATF whose identity I keep to myself since we go out together on her days off......lunch, dinner, spent day at hot springs last week with her.
But check out Canna Spa in Rio Rancho. Always a good time Originally Posted by RainJ69

Always entertaining when some enjoy the reviews, receive the info, fall in like and then write that they won't share..

Thanks??
Always entertaining when some enjoy the reviews, receive the info, fall in like and then write that they won't share..

Thanks?? Originally Posted by Fangotosand

Um yeah, I am on rubmaps for the reviews. Here I just amuse myself reading posts. It is a lame site for AMPs.
Ummmm....Canna isn't in Rio Rancho....it's in ABQ on Coors....but Vivian is a good one!
Is Vivian at Canna? Good as in looks? Service? Donations? L1? More?
Ummmm....Canna isn't in Rio Rancho....it's in ABQ on Coors....but Vivian is a good one! Originally Posted by Titman69696
Yup. Stand corrected. Titman is right. Canna on Westside on Coors. I can't believe how many AMPS are in Abq compared to 10 yrs ago!