Lisa from Lomas new place!!

Hey guys.....any of you who saw Lisa....over on Lomas west of Eubank know who I'm talking about. She's a wild wild ride!!

Well she's back in her own store!
Saw her yesterday at 123 Yale Blvd...just a block from Unm.

I had her number from last time she was around....text me she's back and gave me address. I go to the address...the parking is kinda strange...park opposite of the door in the lot by Pericos, walk around building.entrance is off Yale.
So I get there, ring the bell, she answers the door and pulls me inside immediately. Closes the door, grabs my cock and whispers how much she missed him. Takes me back to the room, I get undressed and wait a couple minutes....when she comes back...Holy shit! She drops to her knees and gets busy....great cbj! Sloppy and deep! I pull her up, push her onto the table and get her doggy bent over the table.....she's screaming( I'm sure for effect) but it's a helluva lot if fun.telling me to fuck her harder ....so I oblige and absolutely destroy thus pussy for the full thirty.....thus girl is down fellas .....I popped twice no problem....go see her.
Donation?
Contact info?
40/half HR.100 tip

505-200-2949
Thanks TM.