Sasha relocating to Valley

Well Guys,

Sasha just confirmed with me that she has indeed moved to the valley and will be based out of McAllen. She will still travel from time to time. She said it was OK to announce on her behalf.

She sets the bar very high based on her GFE skills and PSE service and you Valley guys are lucky to have her living there now.

Tried to convince her to move to Corpus Christi instead (lol) but she is happy to be in the Valley. I will definately be returning to the Valley more often.

Elgato69
  • dcarr
  • 09-24-2010, 11:57 AM

Tried to convince her to move to Corpus Christi instead (lol)... Elgato69 Originally Posted by Elgato69

Noooooooo..... We want (need) her here.
HTML Code:
I was just about to partake my much anticipated session (literally minutes ago), only to see LE at the end of the street. Don't know if it was at her incall or not, but I didn't want to get close enough to find out.  I know her...love seeing her...but it just didn't feel right.  Hope it's nothing
Sorry was posting while driving. Don't know if that actually posted
I'm glad it's finally out in the open. Austin's loss is our gain. I just couldn't believe it when she told me.
Can you guys tell I'm jealous. Hopefully she will be making more frequent trips to Corpus Christi in the future.
In all my time here and aspd I never spent time with her. Can't wait.
Honestly, I wish there was a continuing education in the fields of providing... Were every year girls would go to a SuperSasha seminar! Ahhh, but alas there could only be one...
Honestly, I wish there was a continuing education in the fields of providing... Were every year girls would go to a SuperSasha seminar! Ahhh, but alas there could only be one... Originally Posted by XxSaviorxX
And I would like to be one of the subjects of that seminar.

Someone's gotta do it.
Does Sasha have someone with her this time around? Saw this on BP on Friday, same day that Sasha posted there. Same area code, same basic location. Could be a huge coincidence, but if she's anywhere near Sasha's caliber, should be worth researching.

http://mcallen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...n-town/4195188
I was just about to partake my much anticipated session (literally minutes ago), only to see LE at the end of the street. Don't know if it was at her incall or not, but I didn't want to get close enough to find out. I know her...love seeing her...but it just didn't feel right. Hope it's nothing Originally Posted by DrFeelGood093
Did you ever find out anything about the LE you saw? I was also wondering if you got to see Sasha? thanks
  • AAG
  • 09-28-2010, 03:54 PM
I had a session scheduled for tomorrow that I had to cancel, may have not been a bad thing
Yeah I spoke to her later that day, and LE was indeed at her place. She had filed some sort of complaint a few days before, so someone went by to follow up on it. So, not as bad as I was imagining it to be, but still freaked me out a bit. Still looking to schedule again though.
If she is here to stay then we are very blessed. She is tops!
And now her Number is disconnected NOOOOO! lol