Terminology

There was a discussion brought up over on Brandy's Bedroom that I thought I would carry over here. It was two part. One was why the ladies don't post much, and the other was about descriptive terminology.
There have been several ideas thrown around about how to describe a womans body, other than giving hieght and weight stats.
We all use spinner and bbw. The problem is the in between girls.
You hear "not a spinner but not a bbw". You hear curvy, full figured, a few extra pounds, stl(my personal favorite) and so on.
What terms do you ladies like or dislike, and why, same question for the guys.
Slow day on the forum, eh?

I'm sure the girls really hate body comparisons, but it's going to happen. I personally hate the vague descriptions, like the above mentioned 'not a spinner but not a bbw'. My drink isn't hot nor is it cold. You mean it's warm? Sure there's middle grounds for everything, but unless someone throws up a chart with 20 different body types and and numbers chart I don't see a light in that tunnel. I had posted awhile back about how searches for 'spinner' turned up more 'she's not a spinner' posts than what I was looking for. I'm curious to see the ladies input. I know I personally like to describe myself as a cross between Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt, but somehow I don't think anyone else would.
Slow day on the forum, eh?

I know I personally like to describe myself as a cross between Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt, but somehow I don't think anyone else would. Originally Posted by Sa_artman
I feel your pain Sa. Whenever I wear my Detroit baseball cap the ladies mistake me for TomSelleck.
I feel special. Antonio Pitt and Magnum PI on my thread. rj, if I were you I'd wear the hat more often.
Fluffy (adj.) - A word to describe a provider who is neither a spinner nor a BBW.
*ahem*

Miss MacKenna, the term
FlufftartŠ; comes from the warped-minds working in the psych-ward over at ymwv.net.

It is a unique, original, custom-created,, and
copyrighted term, designed and made specifically for you.

FlufftartŠ
, [fluhf tahrt],
noun;
Latin, Fluffalingum

-The pinnacle of fluff;
Flufftastic luffmuffiness.

Fluffy? That's the name of my cat!
UR cat's name is Fluffy? Might that B a double entendre?
double meaning? Yes, but then again, we're talking about Fluffy the cat vs. Fluffy the provider! Lol...

And, Mr. Smith, I believe an acceptable terminology for what you call the "in between" would be "thick".
Sweetie we know each other and you are not thick in my eyes I classify you as in shape.
This is where the problem lies I see you one way someone see you another way but I dont care you are a 10 to me.
Fluffy is a cute term, but I can't see myself using it much. And thick, well it's just boring. Then we have SKF chiming in with whatever that was. I'll have to read up to even figure out what he's trying to get to.
Cockring, all that sucking up and a couple hundred bucks will get you lots of attention. LOL
Yeah yeah but it doesn't hurt to suck up you should try it some time.
Fluffy is a cute term, but I can't see myself using it much. And thick, well it's just boring. Then we have SKF chiming in with whatever that was. I'll have to read up to even figure out what he's trying to get to.
Cockring, all that sucking up and a couple hundred bucks will get you lots of attention. LOL Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
See why I love you! You're just too good to me! Mr. Smith, you could learn a lesson here...

It's hard to come up with an appropriate terminology that every provider would feel comfortable with. Maybe average body type would work? I know on the dating sites average falls between slender and extra baggage. Yes, I checked that box! lol...

Look forward to seeing you again, cockring; keep in touch and I hope that situation remedies itself soon. MUAH! MUAH!
Yeah yeah but it doesn't hurt to suck up you should try it some time. Originally Posted by cockring
sucking up...whats the point???

Isn't giving someone $200 for an hr of their day flattering enough? If I've gotta start bringing flowers to appts, I'm getting outta the hobby.
See why I love you! You're just too good to me! Mr. Smith, you could learn a lesson here...

It's hard to come up with an appropriate terminology that every provider would feel comfortable with. Maybe average body type would work? I know on the dating sites average falls between slender and extra baggage. Yes, I checked that box! lol...

Look forward to seeing you again, cockring; keep in touch and I hope that situation remedies itself soon. MUAH! MUAH! Originally Posted by Heather Anderson
People have been trying to teach me lessons for years. I am just not trainable. But I am fluffy.