Hello South Texas...SA's Favorite Asian Mini-Taco Thinking About A Trip To Laredo!

Hello South Texas!

I hope everyone's New Year is starting out with a BANG!

I haven't been traveling much lately, but have a rare opportunity to ride down with a friend who's going to Laredo.

I've never visited Laredo, so I could use some advice from some of you locals. Is there any interest for a traveling Asian Companion, to visit Laredo, and is it safe to visit there? I'll post an ad anyway...so, hope to get the opportunity to meet some of you fine gents!

Please pm your screening information if you have any interest. Thank you, and I hope to make some new friends...and I look forward to visiting some of my old friends in the RGV soon! Kisses to you all!

Hugs,
~Nikki
Any plans visiting McAllen?
Yes, please come to McAllen. I would love to meet you.
Hi AT...how are you honey? And, thank you NG53...would love to get back down to McAllen...it's been way too long! My problem is transportation...ugh!!

Well, I definitely have to make some arrangements! Maybe one of the SA Adorables would want to make a roadtrip. H-mmm, let me see what I can cum up with! (wink, wink!) Have a great week!
Hello Gents,

As my luck goes...my friend's trip got canceled (rescheduled,) so I have no transportation to make my visit! Thanks to the gents who contacted me...I look forward to seeing old firends and meeting some of you new gents. Have a great week!