MrCharming's Review

Hey i'm lexus and i had seen mrcharming the other day. He came to my hotel room and we chatted for a little while and then got down to our fun. He asked me did i do gfe and i told him that i'm sorry i dont do that type of thing at all, and he still wanted to stay and see me. He actually finished quicker than i thought i told him he was more than welcome to clean up in my bathroom and he told me how satisfyed with my services that i gave him and that he was at total wow with everything and how good it really was. i didnt tell him that he had to get ut of my room or make him get dressed he did that on his own. I have no problem giving him a massage after were through for the rest of his time, but he choose to leave. I'm sorry girls but he is very to faced in my eyes everybody. If you didnt like my services then tell me you didnt have to lie and say how good it wuz and that your were very satifyed then and i didnt even ask you....... and second off the pics on my website are my actual photo's so i have no clue how they can some what resemble me at all. Thanks so much .... i have to get my opion out and let all the provider know how mrcharming really is
So Lexus, can you be a little clearer in your statement, what part of his review are you upset with?

im upset that he lied to me in my face and said that how wowed he was with my services but then came and wrote a bad review on me thats all. i cant see everything that he wrote on me....
Hey i'm lexus and i had seen mrcharming the other day. He came to my hotel room and we chatted for a little while and then got down to our fun. He asked me did i do gfe and i told him that i'm sorry i dont do that type of thing at all, and he still wanted to stay and see me. He actually finished quicker than i thought i told him he was more than welcome to clean up in my bathroom and he told me how satisfyed with my services that i gave him and that he was at total wow with everything and how good it really was. i didnt tell him that he had to get ut of my room or make him get dressed he did that on his own. I have no problem giving him a massage after were through for the rest of his time, but he choose to leave. I'm sorry girls but he is very to faced in my eyes everybody. If you didnt like my services then tell me you didnt have to lie and say how good it wuz and that your were very satifyed then and i didnt even ask you....... and second off the pics on my website are my actual photo's so i have no clue how they can some what resemble me at all. Thanks so much .... i have to get my opion out and let all the provider know how mrcharming really is Originally Posted by Sexy Lexus
Looks to me like there were two sets of pics, two different ages and two different dates to go with your two different names.

Tell me again who's two faced??
Maybe he just didn't want to deal with it then and just wanted to leave. I know that's what I've done when I'm not satisfied. Beats sitting around arguing about it.
Lexus - it's generally not a good idea to make a post defending yourself about a negative review - all it does is draw even more attention to that bad review.

Just provide good service, and the good reviews will far outweigh the bad ones.
I wanted to post a witty comment but I'm drawing a blank...

I too have seen Lex and although my session was good I don't have high expectations anyways...

But it seems like too much drama for my taste...

Which is why I am selective on who I review...

Don't want this backlash happening to me...

But I do agree with MrCharming...

She isint all that...
your so right mac .... Thanks so much for the advice
Lexus, you said...
"I didnt tell him that he had to get ut of my room or make him get dressed he did that on his own. I have no problem giving him a massage after were through for the rest of his time, but he choose to leave"

Where in his review did you read about "he had to get out of the room" or anything about a massage?
Lexus,

There's no doubt that most folks consider the possibility of drama worse than the possibility of a not-so-good time (especially if a lady has other positive reviews to offset a negative).

Also, you appear to know details that (in theory) should only be avaialble to men with premium access. That is certainly not going to help your reputation either.

Your repsonse has probably done more dmaange than the negative review. Best thing to do is "live and let live".

LJ

Disclaimer: I know nothing, and my opinion is worthless.
little joe i have no way to access what else he has said about me excect the review and thats all. I just seen where he said on myreview and people were comenting on it and thats all. they said start off with a hh and then go to a hr. everybody have a nice and blessed day thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 01-24-2011, 07:04 PM
And also...

For your information....

The originator of the thread, no matter who they are, can view anything posted within the private tags of any post in that thread.