Looking to share an incall...

Hey girls.

I'm familiar with some of you but it's nice to see a few new ladies around. =)

I've been on a hiatus for almost a year and I definitely think it's time for me to come back on board.

I used to share a nice incall apartment with a wonderful provider who has since moved away.

Please send me a PM so we can work out the details.

On a slight tangent....I'll take this opportunity to ask guys what their take on providers sharing incalls. Anyone want to give their two cents?
I think it can be a good thing, especially if I like both girls.
I don't see a problem as long as appointments are scheduled so we don't interact too much with roomie's appointments. I've been with Pampered before...I'm for anything to get her back our little world
Never was a problem w/ UR last incall, so I don't see it being a problem. Welcome back.
hey hey thewad54...hope all has been well w/ you.
PM me anytime.
  • AAG
  • 01-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Welcome back Stacy we had great times on our aspd days my old handle was Rudedog but I think we like this one better, hope 2 c u again
Mmm, sharing in-calls? Sounds interesting, as long as you girls see it as a competition and try to out do each other. And of course I would be the referee.
AllAboutGrk nice to see you're still around....many fond memories. And yes, quite a fitting new handle =)
christos62 who better to referee than you? =) but no need for competition...there's plenty of FUN to go around!
I tend to agree if the fit works with each of the ladies then sharing an incall can be a whole lotta fun both for you and for the hobbyiests. I know I would enjoy it!
Hopefully one of these days I'll get that opportunity to meet and have fun with you Stacy!
I would like to see some of the ladies centralize their incall, like maybe in Harlingen/Mercedes area. I think they would get a lot more visits from both 'ends' of the valley. Just my .02
  • snook
  • 01-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Sharing an incall is not an issue with me as long as YOU get along with the other provider. I've seen a # of providers who share incall. I would caution on going above two providers tho. 3-4 girls you attract attention and security becomes an issue. And, Mercedes, Weslaco is more convenient for me. (Don't like to play too close to home.) Looking forward to meeting you some day.

I can see Sa_artman's point about the centralized incalls. I know for me, I would probably just stick to those in the McAllen, Edinburg area. Most of the time, I only have the work hours to partake in these delights, for me it has to be close to my office. Of course if one of my ATF's would move to mercedes etc, then all bet's are off. May have to take the day off...
  • dcarr
  • 01-26-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm with RGVlive on this one, have to stay close to the office to make it work. As far as 2 girls sharing an incall, I don't see a problem with this at all.