RGV February GLMI

Ok. The response has been overwhelming regarding the success of the GLMI this week that plans are already underway for the next one. Mark your calendars.....the next RGV GLMI will be on February 24, 2011. The event will be on a Thursday afternoon/evening.

Only individuals that are vouched are invited. Contact me for further information regarding vouches.

It appears that this GLMI will be a good one.

Elgato69
great... lot's of notice... I'll be there for sure... already letting my office know I'll be out that afternoon and hopefully the next day to recover
Im in again, will it be at the same place?
I would like to say I'm in, but not going to confirm. Hope this does not disqualify me from getting a vouche.
I will try to join ,but i have to go to work on Wednesday early morning i hope i can switch my schidule.....
???What does working on Wednesday have to do with going to the GLMI on Thursday afternoon???

Rugburn, Cant tell you where the event will be held at until the day of. You know that. One demerit for you buddy.

Aztec Prince, you are on the list, amigo.
How do I get in on the fun? What is GLMI? Can't a pretty girl play?
i have 24 hours shift schedule next month, but i really join this.....it will be my first experience.
GLMI = Gathering of Like Minded Individuals. And pretty girls do get invited.
Count me in Gato.
I may just be interested in this on ElGato! Maybe you can count in the SinfulSisters! *wink wink*
can't wait!
  • dcarr
  • 01-28-2011, 09:35 AM
I wanna go!
Okay, okay, this time I WILL make arrangements to untangle myself from whatever or whomever, (if Angelina Jolie calls forget about it).

I probably I'll take the bottle of Buchanan's Scotch Whisky I had for the last GLMI, but no guarantees.
Count me in also. I had such a great time at the last social. I know this one will be even greater.