An alternative to the white envelope.....

How fuckin' ingenious is this?

Best tactic I ever heard about was from an Attorney in New Orleans. He would buy an additional wallet, pack of gum, and a pair of cheap sunglasses for each encounter. He would put the donation in the wallet along with some fake business cards, and leave all of the items on the table as if he forgot them. He would then send a text message saying, "Hi so and so I seem to have forgotten my things on the dresser, can you hold on to them for me?" Classic!

Now of course if you tell someone to do this or publish it on your site for pete's sake, it's pretty much worthless but you get the point. It just appeared as if he left all of his belongings and the text message was a record of him saying so. If that sneaky biaaatch steals his money, that's on her lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I never pay for sex, but this would be an awesome way to go about it!!!
Somebody mentioned using the the "I just forgot my money clip at her apartment" explanation. That works for me.
I like this. I've also been fond of having the donation stashed inside a greeting card.
Very ingenious, I might add, but I'd be running out to the parking lot and chasing your car if you left something behind! lol!