brrr....

Brr! It's freezing out!...I think we should warm up w/ some NAUGHTY talk, don't you?

I'll start off by asking what is your favorite activity BCD?

I don't think I could CHOOSE JUST ONE! But I have it narrowed down to two. One being BBBJ. I've been known to orgasm just by doing this. Don't know what it is...but there's something about this that just drives me WILD!!!

TWO...Greek. Honestly, don't know why so many girls have this on their "no-no list". I've experience the BEST ORGASMS this way. I'm sure some men here could attest to that.

So anyone else care to share...?
Boy, you just shot up several notches on my To Do List, Pampered.

A gal that likes BBBJ and Greek. This is like finding a unicorn.
Thats funny you should mention those two as your favorite BCD. I, and not trying to sound selfish, love to receive BBBJ. I mean intercourse is great but just something about a woman focusing on your c*** and trying to get you to release, it's such a turn on. The other while not having any experience in doing it, would like to find out more about it but I would like to find out about it by exploring the female orgasm when doing it. One of my favorite things to do/see is a woman orgasming to kingdom come.
Well there's my contribution.

BTW welcome back PS
BBBJ is my absolute favorite thing have done to me. Nothing like seeing a girl with her lips wrapped around the little general. Never had a Greek experience with a provider yet. I think of it as more of a spontaneous thing as opposed to something to have planned
I really have to get to the valley. Pampered secret, what else do you like ? I'm getting warmer right now.
I really have to get to the valley. Pampered secret, what else do you like ? I'm getting warmer right now. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Well, I'm not sure if it's warmth I'm feeling but there is a tingling sensation.
Man,what we gotta do to get ladies like you to visit C.C.?????????and i bet ya like bbbj before greek. HAHAAAAA Top of my list now also ...
Brr! It's freezing out!...I think we should warm up w/ some NAUGHTY talk, don't you?

I'll start off by asking what is your favorite activity BCD?

I don't think I could CHOOSE JUST ONE! But I have it narrowed down to two. One being BBBJ. I've been known to orgasm just by doing this. Don't know what it is...but there's something about this that just drives me WILD!!!

TWO...Greek. Honestly, don't know why so many girls have this on their "no-no list". I've experience the BEST ORGASMS this way. I'm sure some men here could attest to that.

So anyone else care to share...? Originally Posted by pamperedsecret

PamperedSecret- you just named my favorite two Christmas presents. Can you be a dream girls who also enjoys threesomes and football. What's it going to take you to visit Corpus.
@elgato: it seems as if you are right...I am a minority. I'm more like a flying unicorn though;a true one in a million find.

@aztec: it's good to be back

@rgvlife: I know what you mean! The only thing that could make a bbbj better for me would be a mirror to watch myself.

@mrsmith: I can't just run off and let everyone know my favorite things...can I? Some things are best left to a privledged few

@ccsugardaddy: I need to plan another trip up there sometime. Its been about two years since I've visited. I had a great time and was very welcomed. I'm sure it will be fun playing catch up.
@lovefishing: aww, darn! Almost perfect. Lol. I do love threesomes...especially with another girl. I swear if I didn't love dick so much id be convinced I was lesbian. Football though...totally opposite story. I just learned what a first down was...and even then I'm still confused. I do enjoy going to games because I find it to be such a turn on to be surrouded by so much male energy.
@lovefishing: aww, darn! Almost perfect. Lol. I do love threesomes...especially with another girl. I swear if I didn't love dick so much id be convinced I was lesbian. Football though...totally opposite story. I just learned what a first down was...and even then I'm still confused. I do enjoy going to games because I find it to be such a turn on to be surrouded by so much male energy. Originally Posted by pamperedsecret
Hell, if I wanna watch football with someone I'll call a buddy. Just stick to what you know and love.Oh, and you should make a visit.
Time to get back in the game. We have missed you
I'm right there with you PamperedSecret. BBBJ and giving a girl a good greek pounding.

I remember our time together. mmmmmh..
As always, pamperedsecret, UR a trip!!!
Oh, you! Liking bbbj and anal is like a girlfriend saying she likes football and going to strip clubs. Of course that plus BBJ and anal would make her a keeper.