First Day Back I asked 1 Question the Results Were Telling!

In my advanced political science class with 365 students I asked 1 question and had the students respond using a private voting booth.

Who would you prefer was the president of the United States in 2018?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama

The results were very telling and not good for republicans

Barak Obama 187
Hillary Clinton 174
Donald Trump 004

Keep in mind this is not a liberal student body but it is a educated student body.

I feel the results show that in his first year Trumps lone success has been increasing the popularity of Clinton, Obama and possibly democrats in general.

I found it very interesting and a very bad sign for Trump and Republicans in 2018 !
In my advanced political science class with 365 students I asked 1 question and had the students respond using a private voting booth.

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama

Barak Obama 187
Hillary Clinton 174
Donald Trump 004

Keep in mind this is not a liberal student body but it is a educated student body.

I feel the results show that in his first year Trumps lone success has been increasing the popularity of Clinton, Obama and possibly democrats in general.

I found it very interesting and a very bad sign for Trump and Republicans in 2018 !
Originally Posted by StandinStraight

So, in your self-proclaimed role as a educator, you now admit that you have indoctrinated 3rd graders and believe they're fully "educated" because they regurgitate to you what you've told them to say, Standing Stupid?

So, in your self-proclaimed role as a educator, you now admit that you have indoctrinated 3rd graders and believe they're fully "educated" because they regurgitate to you what you've told them to say, Standing Stupid?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fake massa!

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama

Barak Obama 187
Hillary Clinton 174
Donald Trump 004

I found it very interesting and a very bad sign for Trump and Republicans in 2018 ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Being educated and being wise are two entirely different things. You and your fantasy class of 365 students are nothing more than educated idiots.

Jim

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don’t force my political views on my students many of whom are republicans and conservatives. I do ask them to consider all news sources and then to form their own opinions. I only shared these results here to demonstrate how far Trump has fallen and how popular his decline has made Obama and Clinton. It was interesting.
It takes some longer to sober up after New Year's Eve and StandingInShit proves that it can take as long as 3-4 days.
I don’t force my political views on my students .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
.. do your "students" know you are the laughing stock of a hooker board?
I don’t force my political views on my students many of whom are republicans and conservatives. I do ask them to consider all news sources and then to form their own opinions. I only shared these results here to demonstrate how far Trump has fallen and how popular his decline has made Obama and Clinton. It was interesting. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're not fooling anybody here, Standing Stupid. You're 100% in for social indoctrination from the cradle to the grave, Standing Stupid, and about those poll numbers, well ...

"Trump is ending his first year in office with virtually the same job approval ratings that Odumbo earned on Dec. 29, 2009, at the end of his first year as president. On that date, 46% of voters approved of the job Odumbo was doing; 53% disapproved."

(Rasmussen)
.. do your "students" know you are the laughing stock of a hooker board? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you want to study deplorables a political forum on a hooker board is a good place to start, they would understand! You Lexus are becoming the crown jewel of my research!
.. do your "students" know you are the laughing stock of a hooker board? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL ... thats eccie gold right there....
If you want to study deplorables a political forum on a hooker board is a good place to start, they would understand! You Lexus are becoming the crown jewel of my research! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What your lamebrain has not yet realized (and therefore your students as well!) is: After your candidate HillariousNoMore called me a "deplorable" for supporting Trump I am proud to be a Trump Supporter, so if you want to call me a "deplorable" and/or a "crown jewel" .... MAKE MY DAY!

You on the other had are A DESPICABLE!

I won't add "LIAR" to it, because I am quickly realizing you actually believe you are a "professor" in front of 365* students! And I'll be consistent with my definition of LIAR ... as being one who knows "the truth" but says otherwise.

Take WTF and SissyLips .... they know all about me, but accuse me of being things and saying things I am not and did not. No delusion with those guys, because they claim to know all about me!

BTW: There is something psychologically significant about the number 365* which you "blew out of your ass" in this thread. LIARS AND DELUSIONAL people describe and identify things and events in their lives from real world things and events they have seen, but they actually were using to create in their "minds" their fake/delusional description ... notice the number is not 360 or 370 .... but its' the number of days in the year, which this time of the years is often in our minds and on calendars we see!

Is it a LIE or do you actually believe there are 365 students?
What your lamebrain has not yet realized (and therefore your students as well!) is: After your candidate HillariousNoMore called me a "deplorable" for supporting Trump I am proud to be a Trump Supporter, so if you want to call me a "deplorable" and/or a "crown jewel" .... MAKE MY DAY!

You on the other had are A DESPICABLE!

I won't add "LIAR" to it, because I am quickly realizing you actually believe you are a "professor" in front of 365* students! And I'll be consistent with my definition of LIAR ... as being one who knows "the truth" but says otherwise.

Take WTF and SissyLips .... they know all about me, but accuse me of being things and saying things I am not and did not. No delusion with those guys, because they claim to know all about me!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
While you are patting yourself on the back for being a deplorable and being so good at it that you may be the most deplorable of deplorables on a hooker board, you can add to your resume that I named one of my problem rabbits “Lexus”. So now your life is complete.
While you are patting yourself on the back .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Every time you post I am more vindicated for my decision.

Making America Great Again also involves renovating the educational system in this country to get rid of the babbling fools like you who pretend to be teachers and "instructors" but are doing nothing more than consuming tax dollars, breathing good air, and clogging sewer systems, and there by detracting from the environment. Some of them actually believe they are "teaching" also!

So you are the poster person to demonstrate why we need to reform the educational system and weed out the "crab grass" from it.

Fortunately, you're not really part of the system, but you are one of the loons who keep it contaminated and infested.
Being educated and being wise are two entirely different things. You and your fantasy class of 365 students are nothing more than educated idiots.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
More like skulls full of mush.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 09:43 AM
All on a Hooker board are laughingstock....especially if they think they're not.