Brazil BDD

• pimpG
  • 10-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Anyone seen Brazil from BDD? I've met her a couple of times end of last year and early this year. Been to BDD a couple of times since then but haven't seen her there. She was a pretty hot milf, any info would be appreciated
She used to be at CL, down the street. I have all intel, nice gal
  • pimpG
  • 10-07-2022, 10:56 PM
She used to be at CL, down the street. I have all intel, nice gal Originally Posted by Blavish
Hey Blavish, tried to dm you but your inbox seems to be full. I would love to know more. Is this the same Brazil we're talking about? She didn't seem like one of the Cuban imports I've seen at CL, she spoke perfect English and had no accent.
That is her.
Where's is this CL? I'm interested in seeing her too
I know it's over 30 days but this is info, not a review so I am okay to respond, correct?

Anyhow, met Brazil yesterday at BDD. She is very cute, perfect English and expensive AF. She also happens to be the sexiest stripper to ever sit on my lap. Simply amazing.

But when the handy starts at $$$ and then she says, I will do $$......I am out. Not at a strip club. No way.

She is however, sexy AF. Have fun.
I know it's over 30 days but this is info, not a review so I am okay to respond, correct?

Anyhow, met Brazil yesterday at BDD. She is very cute, perfect English and expensive AF. She also happens to be the sexiest stripper to ever sit on my lap. Simply amazing.

But when the handy starts at $$$ and then she says, I will do $$......I am out. Not at a strip club. No way.

She is however, sexy AF. Have fun. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Have met her. Super hot but now her rates have really jumped. Hadn’t seen her in months at BDD so good to hear she’s back.
  • pimpG
  • 01-18-2023, 09:08 PM
Saw your reply and headed to BDD to check her out again. Was there a couple days the last 2 weeks. They said she hasn't been showing up but was there. Guess she's gone again. Unfortunate bc she's super hot like jones said
I thought you meant Brazil, as in that Brazil. I would, sure as hell, have gone out hunting tomorrow

• pimpG
  • 01-20-2023, 05:54 PM
Lol go for it man, Imo she's worth it. Never know when she'll show up