BDD basic questions

Trying to maybe look into vip or whatever official upgrade there is at BDD. It’s with a favorite dancer. What do you guys think are pros/cons.
I’d usually just talk with dancer tell her I’d rather give her that money than club.
  • pimpG
  • 01-20-2023, 05:58 PM
Unless you get those rooms at BDD which are like $650 or something, I'd rather just take her out. Behind the stage is like $150 and those are only the prices for the VIP. Then it's the girls price. I think that's not worth it for the time and place you get, maybe behind the stage is worth it sometimes.
Behind the stage sucks too...don't go for VIP it's a waste of money, the dancers know it, the club knows it. I sit upstairs and watch more suckers get led to the slaughter with the dancers holding their hand followed by a tuxedo dude and waitress headed to the rooms...I just shake my head.
Is it like 150 for bottle and then like 30 min backstage?
That’s prob what I’m going for prob a wed/thu.
I’ve already had fun with lady and I’ll still need to go over details before.
I believe the bottle comes with the room, but you "tip" guy in the tux to stay away from the room and you tip the waitress for bringing the bottle then you figure out how much the dancer will siphon out of your wallet, so the 150 just turned into 500 give or take.
I though the 150 bottle was just to hang out backstage and the rooms cost more.
  • mb60
  • 01-22-2023, 08:24 PM
Why do you need to buy VIP ? If she is down just buy her day off from the club sometime.
I dont know how down she would be to do that. But I can try to find out. Any clever ways to bring that up. we message by text,
Just simply say you prefer playing in a more private environment and would she be interested in meeting Outside The Club. She wouldn’t have to tip out and share her take with the waitress & manager, better for her & better for you. Offer drinks over lunch and desert aft words or just straight to fun her call. Everyone talks about how much the want to play OTC but many don’t weigh in the time factor, she may take home $500 from the club but might take her all day or night to do it vs couple hours of 1 on 1 JMO
  • mb60
  • 01-23-2023, 08:33 PM
I dont know how down she would be to do that. But I can try to find out. Any clever ways to bring that up. we message by text, Originally Posted by henryroscoe
She will let you know really quick if she is down. You can spend $ 200 on VIP plus dances and enjoy a quickie. Or start off $ 400 for the day plus lunch and drinks She would rather spend a few hours with someone cool then spending 8 hours grinding and being felt up all day her choice.
I used to get a lot of OTC dates at BDFW, but BDD seems to be a different game altogether. Does anyone know of another OTC hunting ground I could try?
I dont know how down she would be to do that. But I can try to find out. Any clever ways to bring that up. we message by text, Originally Posted by henryroscoe
Who is she? I'll ask her for you. I'll even try her out first (if I haven't already) & report back...Deal?

On a side note, I'm always amused by guys that are too nervous to ask a dancer a direct question. Trust me, if she's stripped more than a month she's heard it all already...
Who is she? I'll ask her for you. I'll even try her out first (if I haven't already) & report back...Deal?

On a side note, I'm always amused by guys that are too nervous to ask a dancer a direct question. Trust me, if she's stripped more than a month she's heard it all already... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
For sure. I just straight up say, I DTFOTC.
Just stick upstairs, had great dance today with lots of FIV, FIA and hjtc. Be bold, try a little rubbing outside of the g string on the second song. If she's not cool with it, she will stop you. Pay her the $40 and move on to the next