Recommendation

Which club has different ethnicities ? Not dominated by one
Based on previous reviews, Baby Dolls and Bucks right?
Been to both but only found 1 or 2 white
Was at BDD today. Every color of the rainbow. Absolutly gorgeous white girl with a very tight body, kenzie was a great time
White and Hispantic are by far the two most common ethincities in any main stream club. Most have a few black dancers but more likly to be mixed or light skinned. The cubans/hispantic dancers have taken a very large part of the dancer markets in DFW. Now I am hearing BD is shedding a lot of the cuban dancers because Ricks is taking over and many of the cubans are not legal. Managers have been taking payoffs to allow them to work. Ricks does not work that way so the managers are cleaning up the Birch clubs to avoid getting fired by Ricks.

BDD is by far the most "white" club out there in Dallas. I never see more than a very few black girls there. The Bucks clubs seem to have a better balance. I go to at least one of the Bucks clubs several times a week so I know day shifts pretty well. Ricks DFW and Ricks Cabaret have a small number of black dnacers with white and hispantic being the primary mix.
Thanks for the info Sir
Pandoras has decent diversity as well as PTs the few times I’ve been there