Ten Floors of Whores

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ostitutes.html

More than 100 prostitutes live in a apartments complex in London.
All my prayers have been answered!
They have the same thing at FFKs in Frankfurt, Germany. And then Orchard Towers in Singapore on Orchard Road.

They also have several places like this in Hong Kong.
+1---Frankfurt, Germany....I miss the red light district
+1---Frankfurt, Germany....I miss the red light district Originally Posted by guy fawkes
You ain’t kidding. The only places I’ve been better than Frankfurt for prostitution are Prague, Czech Republic and Tel Aviv, Isreal. Totally hot women and reasonably priced in all three places.
Washington, DC!

But they have it all wrong... we pick them and then they fuck us!

No they really, really fuck us! Not in a good way!

You ain’t kidding. The only places I’ve been better than Frankfurt for prostitution are Prague, Czech Republic and Tel Aviv, Isreal. Totally hot women and reasonably priced in all three places. Originally Posted by Ashamanr
How are the girls in Tel Aviv? Are they Israeli? Or Eastern European? Or both?
And all of the places named have lower crime rates, hobbying is safer, and I'm guessing the ladies pay taxes. Makes you wonder why it's a crime in the USA.
Makes you wonder why it's a crime in the USA. Originally Posted by Randyredhead
Because of our Puritanical ancestry and hypocritical politicians.
Lower crime,
Safe and healthy lobbying,
taxation,
no stimas

What a time....and place to be alive.

I haven't returned to Germany since my Oma passed.
def on my short list of goals.
How are the girls in Tel Aviv? Are they Israeli? Or Eastern European? Or both? Originally Posted by Blubbster
There is a mix of ladies from across the world, but many are Israeli and Eastern European. But Israel is experiencing similar legislation issues as here in regard to human trafficking concerns. Prostitution is legal. But pimping, madams, brothels or, in other words, a third party profiting off a lady selling her goods, technically are not legal. They are also going down the road of identifying and prosecuting Johns, like here and several Northern European countries. So times are changing. But still lots of gorgeous, independent ladies there who are not sex slaves, as that lobbie would have you believe.
+1---Frankfurt, Germany....I miss the red light district Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Oh yeah those were my good old days station at Weisbaden Germany! Loved the Furt.
red light in Frankfurt was the best being a young military man there back in the mid 90's...I went back to the district on one of my overseas trips not too long ago and discovered I can't run the steps like I used too as a young buck! I had to stop a lot to catch my frickin breath!! LOL...