Fauxcahontas/ Sanders round 1

Simply more proof that she really is clueless.
Is her campaign fundraising trailing off yet?
Trump called her a liar on national TV too!!!!! Because she is.
ah yes. the revolution eats its own.

Sanders-Warren spat ignites debate on lessons of the #MeToo movement

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sanders-a...193101890.html

CNN moderator Abby Phillip brought up the alleged discussion between the two senators.

“Sen. Sanders, CNN reported yesterday, and Sen. Warren confirmed in a statement, that in 2018 you told her that you did not believe that a woman could win the election. Why did you say that?” Phillip asked Sanders.

“Well, as a matter of fact, I didn’t say it,” Sanders responded. “And I don’t want to waste a whole lot of time on this, because this is what Donald Trump and maybe some of the media want. Anybody who knows me knows that it’s incomprehensible that I would think that a woman cannot be president of the United States.”

Phillip then pressed Sanders.

“I do want to be clear here. You’re saying that you never told Sen. Warren that a woman could not win the election?” she asked.

“That is correct,” Sanders said.

Turning to Warren, Phillip asked a question whose premise was that she didn’t believe Sanders — a rare implied rebuke of a major presidential candidate by a debate moderator.

“Sen. Warren, what did you think when Sen. Sanders told you a woman could not win the election?” Phillip asked.

“I disagreed,” she said. “Bernie is my friend, and I am not here to try to fight with Bernie. But, look, this question about whether or not a woman can be president has been raised, and it’s time for us to attack it head-on.”

After the debate, Warren approached Sanders onstage, refused to shake his hand and confronted him over his depiction of their conversation.

"I think you called me a liar on national TV," Warren told Sanders according to a recording released by CNN.

"What?" The Vermont Senator responded.

"I think you called me a liar on national TV," she repeated.

"You know, let's not do it right now. If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion," Sanders said.

"Anytime." Warren shot back.

"You called me a liar,” Sanders then countered. “You told me — all right, let's not do it now."

BAAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
You can tell ole Bern wanted to get out of character for just a few seconds and say......”FUCK OFF, BITCH.

When Styer just wanted to say hi, Bern gave him the “who the fuck are you” attitude.

You could just feel the love in the room.
If that hoe couldnt shake hands how is she supposed to handle a high pressure situation?
  • Tiny
  • 01-15-2020, 10:31 PM
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...audio-liar.cnn

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

Fascinating, thanks for posting the video. I read something about a tense moment at the end of the debate earlier today, but they hadn't recovered the audio yet. Personally I think Warren is lying through her teeth, or exaggerating by a factor of about 1000, like when she said she was an Indian.
Liz Warren-Bernie Sanders audio released: ‘You called me a liar on national TV’

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/liz-wa...n-national-tv/

Sanders reportedly made the comment during a closed-door meeting between the two lawmakers in 2018, but he maintained during Tuesday night’s debate that it was “incomprehensible” he’d say such a thing.

Warren has insisted Sanders made the comment during their meeting.

I think she's just looking to

get a lead in the Liberal vote.
ah yes. the revolution eats its own.

Sanders-Warren spat ignites debate on lessons of the #MeToo movement

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sanders-a...193101890.html

CNN moderator Abby Phillip brought up the alleged discussion between the two senators.

“Sen. Sanders, CNN reported yesterday, and Sen. Warren confirmed in a statement, that in 2018 you told her that you did not believe that a woman could win the election. Why did you say that?” Phillip asked Sanders.

“Well, as a matter of fact, I didn’t say it,” Sanders responded. “And I don’t want to waste a whole lot of time on this, because this is what Donald Trump and maybe some of the media want. Anybody who knows me knows that it’s incomprehensible that I would think that a woman cannot be president of the United States.”

Phillip then pressed Sanders.

“I do want to be clear here. You’re saying that you never told Sen. Warren that a woman could not win the election?” she asked.

“That is correct,” Sanders said.

Turning to Warren, Phillip asked a question whose premise was that she didn’t believe Sanders — a rare implied rebuke of a major presidential candidate by a debate moderator.

“Sen. Warren, what did you think when Sen. Sanders told you a woman could not win the election?” Phillip asked.

“I disagreed,” she said. “Bernie is my friend, and I am not here to try to fight with Bernie. But, look, this question about whether or not a woman can be president has been raised, and it’s time for us to attack it head-on.”

After the debate, Warren approached Sanders onstage, refused to shake his hand and confronted him over his depiction of their conversation.

"I think you called me a liar on national TV," Warren told Sanders according to a recording released by CNN.

"What?" The Vermont Senator responded.

"I think you called me a liar on national TV," she repeated.

"You know, let's not do it right now. If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion," Sanders said.

"Anytime." Warren shot back.

"You called me a liar,” Sanders then countered. “You told me — all right, let's not do it now."

BAAHHAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
CNN orchestrated this whole thing. They released the story a day earlier. Maybe to spur ratings for the debate or something more insidious? I’m guessing more insidious. The DNC is trying to take Bernie out again!!!!!
You can tell ole Bern wanted to get out of character for just a few seconds and say......”FUCK OFF, BITCH.

When Styer just wanted to say hi, Bern gave him the “who the fuck are you” attitude.

You could just feel the love in the room. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bernie does hate those billionaires as well as women standing in his way - like Hillary.

They are going to fuck Bernie over again because the leaders feel he is too far left.
Bernie does hate those billionaires as well as women standing in his way - like Hillary.

They are going to fuck Bernie over again because the leaders feel he is too far left. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Judging from Bern’s supporters, and his own statements, he’s too far left for even Karl Marx.
  • oeb11
  • 01-16-2020, 07:48 AM
Lizzie is like H.. - she will say or do anything to sit in the Oval Office.

She has complete disregard for Facts - as shown by history of race-baiting, and cover up of her legal services to major corporations.

just a DPST lying hypocrite!
Lizzie is like H.. - she will say or do anything to sit in the Oval Office.

She has complete disregard for Facts - as shown by history of race-baiting, and cover up of her legal services to major corporations.

just a DPST lying hypocrite! Originally Posted by oeb11
" I was visibly pregnant and the principal did what principals did in those days...wished me luck and hired someone else"

and all the while they had offered her a renewal of her contract

its just another take on the many fake hate crimes out there, warren style

she's nothing more than another jussie smollett
Funny how the truth hurts ,,,, biggest bunch of no good liars I have ever seen