Why are entire posts being deleted?

From my understanding Eccie doesn't delete posts, threads, or reviews
You are correct they don't get deleted. They go to a "recycle bin" which is only viewable if you are a mod or admin.
Was the post a duplicate or initiated with taboo topic?
Thank you!
Lol. That's fucking why. Annie
was the men's lounge deleted?
No .. It appears that your PA has expired...
I have a relevant question so I figured it doesn't make sense to start a new thread. I just posted a comment on a thread in the Coed forum and at first I got an error message and then when I tried to post again I got a message saying the post went through and that I was making a duplicate post, but I couldn't see it. I was trying to edit the comment as my thought wasn't complete. When on the main page for the Coed forum, it shows that a comment I made went through last at 10:53 pm. But then when I go to see how it shows up in the actual thread, my comment is not visible. I tried on a second device just to make sure. Why is that happening?
Update: after an hour the post was finally visible.
If you get an answer that will explain why computers do what they do , please pass it on ?????
Here I was thinking this was an appropriate place to ask "questions for the staff." Because I checked on two completely different devices, one a computer, and the other mobile. I thought possibly it might be something up with the site.
That's happened to me Lena D. about 5 times already. The post seems to be stuck and can't move to the next page or something. My post are still hidden there somewhere. Must have something to do w/the software
To bug you p. Lol. That's fucking why. Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Can u make them stop bugging me?
Thanks for clarifying ~P. It actually happened to me just now but this time it only lasted for a few minutes rather than over an hour. If I'm just posting a cute comment, I don't really mind.

However, if I were trying to post more pertinent information, it would be bothersome. <----- That's the reason I was asking the "staff" a "question."
I gets stuck here in purgatory to grape. It's our bad selves. I swear and your dam panther shit I think. Dam you and the pain u cause. Lol annie. Stop that Lil freak. I know you can. It's disgusting. Somewhere in that BACK heart of yours. Jc js. Xxoo annie