To Taint or Not to Taint.... that is the question?

ECCIE has rules about posting pictures. Specifically genitaila. Yet I run into these pictures on a regular basis. At times they are promptly removed and sometimes they are left. Seems like the "male" genitalia is gone in an instant. I think part of the problem is showing definition. This might explain why some are removed and others are not.

So here is the question...

Guys do you want to see and or post "taint"?

Ladies do you want to see and or post "taint"

There’s no such thing as Hijacking an SL threAD so fire at will!

AL ladies feel free to post your favorite pictures. Hell nobody reads my threADs anyway!
. . . AK ladies feel free to post your favorite pictures. . . . Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is there an Alaska Forum you meant to post in? I would think most of those lurking the Arkansas Forum live or visit AR frequently . . .

Sorry for the hijack but any pix that don't meet the site's rule, if any are posted, will be removed.
Is there an Alaska Forum you meant to post in? I would think most of those lurking the Arkansas Forum live or visit AR frequently . . .

Sorry for the hijack but any pix that don't meet the site's rule, if any are posted, will be removed. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
No sure what you mean.... but how about an example:

Try picture #7

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=100439

Surely this one is OK right?
Image deleted by admin - violates forum rules

Is this Taint?
Looks like a bad dream
Taint by any other name is taint. Tickling taint is a vocation.
No sure what you mean.... but how about an example:

Try picture #7

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=100439

Surely this one is OK right? Originally Posted by Still Looking
MrHappy how many days will you be evaluating picture #7?

Looks like a bad dream Originally Posted by theotherguy1
T'aint anything to lose sleep over.
I'm a fan. I might have to go to Austin sometime in the near future. number 6 did it for me. LOL it was just like BAM!! Do you have any personal experience with her Still Looking?
B. Wayne is that a booty or what???
I’m not quite sure what that is … but it appears to me that there is a significant lack of female genitalia where one would normally expect to find it.
If this is the ever elusive “Taint” that the “Texas Harassment Crew” keeps calling for in the Arkansas forums…. Well I’ll just say that this makes me Proud as Hell that I left my home state of Texas 25 years ago and moved to Arkansas!!!
Is that scar tissue? & is that a worm crawling out of someone’s ass? (I guess to each his own)
http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1356045661

Is this Taint? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I'm a fan. I might have to go to Austin sometime in the near future. number 6 did it for me. LOL it was just like BAM!! Do you have any personal experience with her Still Looking? Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Not under this handle! LOL
B. Wayne is that a booty or what??? Originally Posted by scooter
Now Booty and Taint are NOT the same thang!

This is Booty...Maybe just a LITTLE taint.....

butt butt butt where the taint???????
I'm glad you bozos finally have a thread where you can freely post about taint and still be on topic.

And no, before you ask... I t'aint posting a picture of mine.