anyone else have this problem??

some days i think i waste more time on here than facebook! maybe because the scenery is better!!
Me too! Hello. My name is Pepper, and I, am an Eccie addict
pepper i ALMOST called you out too! i was going to put...anyone else have this problem? *cough* pepper but decided not to do that to ya
Very addictive reading material **Eccie News** and a cup of coffee every morning!
Hello. My name is John and I am an Eccie addict. Hi Pepper!
I waste so much time here. Look at how many posts I have since March. I no longer have facebook.
LMAO! I too am guilty of this. I can't be 100% honest in facebook.
pepper i ALMOST called you out too! i was going to put...anyone else have this problem? *cough* pepper but decided not to do that to ya Originally Posted by zammae
dick! j/k

Hi Johnrock!
glad i'm not the only one! i actually have a day off and haven't done jack shit!
O god it's either Facebook,espn, or eccie on my browser history. I spend way to much time here.

The girls are so much hotter on here lol !
Zammae, I didn't have the day off AND didn't do jack shit, that's how bad it is! I go to "work" so I can do eccie. Hey PD, is there something you want to share with all of us here...

Isis, you don't need a facebook, just us! So, when are you going to visit "just us"?
What's Facebook?
I took time to watch The View
at dennisrn
Think I need ECCIE rehab.