I Like It Like That.....................

Howdy ya'llI was just curious to see what different/favorite bodies ya'll prefer when seeking and choosing a provider!! Big/little boobs? Tall/petite? Brown/blonde hair? Big/small booty? Caucasian/hispanic/asian/black?

Feel free to include pics(Love the local providers!!)

Thought I'd start it off with mine lol
Petite, nice legs, great ass!!!! I am giving you description? You are perfect hun, and by the pics, just getting better!!!!
Hmm interesting question, I love the classic beauty.
Not boney thin, gotta have some meat on the bones.
Breast size is not as important to me as responsive nipples. (the real icing on the breast plate!) Though who doesn't love perky breast. I prefer natural over enhanced no matter what the size.
I love to feel the groove of the pelvic bone at the hip so again nothing to large or small.
Have no preference on hair color as variety is the spice of life, same goes for ethnic background. Though I must say I normally prefer short hair or hair up or back in some fashion.
I do love a shave kitty or at least close trimmed one. Again preference here is not as important as how wet one gets
As to the booty, I like a little cushion for the pushing as don't want to get sore from hitting boney ass, but not a Sir Mix-a-lot type of Big But fan LOL
I actually prefer a little pooch in the belly (think the discussion in Pulp Fiction)

For the record I think you are stunning from your pics you have shared and that is my $0.02 worth...
In my case, I like height weight proportionate which you very much appear to be. Size of breasts is not as important to me as them being natural is. I do much perfer a toned body. I work hard to keep mine that way and that is what I like in return.
I'm already on record as a fan of thickness. My motto is if I was attracted to women with the bodies of 10 year old boys, I'd just chase 10 year old boys.
Tall or short doesn't matter.. I'm 5'11", my wife is 4'11" and I love shorties, but have lately been with some taller women and found that very erotic as well.
Boobs don't necessarily have to be big-big but I like some fleshiness and am 100% opposed to falsies. Nothing wrong with a tummy.. I got one and fair is fair, and some cushion is manditory, sharp pelvic bones are not sexy... and baby GOTTA have back.. hips to grab hold of and booty flesh that jiggles after a good slapping.
Every type of woman has a unique beauty and I have found all colors of hair and skin immensely desirable on the right woman. If I had a 'type' over all others, based on women I have been with (civillian and provider alike) I generally prefer paler skin to tan (and definitely dont care for fake tan), and tend to be most drawn toward redheads (natural or bottled), and blondes.. and having a bit of a punky-funky-hippie-freaky checkered past find wild colors and multicolors incredibly sexy as well.
Not technically savvy enough to upload pics, but to give a shoutout check Sarah Owens' showcase for a prime example.
I'm a smaller guy (5'6" 140 lbs.) so I prefer smaller, petite women. I also run and workout so I like a woman who is fit and toned also, and a nice tan doesn't hurt either. You seem to fit all these criteria Karla
I see Stars!!!!!!!
Just kinda depends on my mood. I generally prefer women who have an athletic to curvy build. Bust size is not a big factor for me but it sure can makes things fun. I'm 5'4, so most providers I see tend to be taller than me. As far as hair color I love women with dark hair (I use to have a thing for goth and emo girls, actually still do). Now a woman has got to have some kind of booty, a flat ass is a real let down. I have to admit asian woman really get me going but honestly if a woman looks hot, I'm there.
Don't know you personally but your pictures are exactly what my Dr. prescribed me!!! hope to meet you soon!
Wow..........lol?? what happened to my pics??
What I did not mention in my previous post is that race/color does not matter to me. There are beautiful women of all races and colors and I do believe that variety is the spice of life. Height is not important to me either as long as she is height to weight proportionate and that means not skin and bones and not more than pleasantly plump so that covers a lot of territory. Since this is considered a hobby, I have expanded upon that and keep a map of the U. S. and another of the world. I am trying to get checks in every state and province of Canada and as many foreign countries as I can. If I get laid by someone from that state, province or country it has one check. If I get laid in that state, province or country then it gets another check. That makes it all a lot more interesting and fun. It also means that I have to do lots and lots of research.
Fit, petite, I could go on but honestly it's not the look that keeps me there. It just hooks me. What keeps me going back is the connection i.e. convo, gfe, cuddling, touching, the sensuality of it. Yeah yeah... Make fun but this is what grabs and holds me.

Sorry if I changed topic but if I had to choose... Your body is hot. I'd choose yours, oh yeah, and your race too. What are you anyways? Aww hell guess it doesn't matter anywho.
I love girls that look like Karla!
love dem nice nips!!
The Bear :-)
  • JMcB
  • 05-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Not bony or too big … as others have said height weight proportionate. Big can be good though, if the person has a fun, engaging and sexy tilt to the mind. The act is pretty much the same. The difference maker to me is what is between ears. In other words how the provider gets in my head and makes the experience more fun. I guess I'm talking about GFE or PSE and making me feel as it really not just a job but that she has enjoyed it as much as I just did