just wanted to say

Happy hump day and wish everyone all the joys that go with that...humping.
although I am feeling blue today and have really lost hope in this board lately...
ya'll have a good day.

licks and kisses
Sorry to hear that you're feeling a little blue today. I hope that turns around for you.
You're a very special . . You should be smiling.

BTW . . There have been times when I have read certain threads that take a turn in a negative direction . . And it begins to feel as if there is a lack of support and unity among the members of our special community. Then . . here comes Mslovebjs with a positive remark in attempt to turn things around.

I just want to say Thank you for trying to keep the peace and a positive outlook.

And . . . Thank You to all of you who try to encourage positive views.

Now Mslovebjs . . Smile . . You Are Appreciated.

Happy Hump Day To You Too . . . Have a wonderful day .

Hugs

Alex X xia
thanks hun... i will try to smile.

licks to ya babe
maybe cause i have been doing this too long...lol i feel old and used up...
awww mslove...im sorry to hear that
youre awesome & the best at what you do!!
if you need a listening ear, im here for you!

hugs & licks to YOU!!
Uh oh we can't have mslove feeling blue! I need to make a trip to town sooner than i expected!
Girlfriend, Screw The Board...And Do A Shot! (lol)

msprittikitti...thank u thank u... as far the best? nah.

licks to u also
Oh yes you are mslove!
ghost.. yes u do babe... i feel like i need friends and dont have any when i need someone. but all is cool i guess.
and likki.. what can i say? shot off ur beautiful body...that i will do...lol

thanks for my friends that have responded it means alot to me.. moe than u know right now...
Mslove, truth be known...when life hands me lemons, I don't make lemonade. I just stuff them in my bra to make my boobs look bigger! So, life could be worse ya know!
lol.. i get ya. but if i were to stuff lemons in my bra i would like a freak. boobies are too big as they are now. lol . but i know what u r saying.
does any one know that song.. i think it is a rap song or something.. kind of goes...
i'm so lonely, mister lonely, i have no body to call my own... im so lonely...

lol who sings that frickn song. my brain hurts trying to figure it out.
  • Ramos
  • 05-25-2011, 04:33 PM
akon.. i knew that...lol thanks ramos... listening to it now.