Ladies when making appointments.....

I have always wondered what is the preferred time frame to try and make a appointment to see one of you beautiful ladies. I used to be last minute all the time and then never got the lady I truly wanted to see. So how far ahead should one book and whats to far a way?
depends if screening needs to be done & how quick your refs respond
Of course I like to get screening out of the way before I plan a meeting.... i understand that can take time cause not everyone checks this often.
Yes, screening is the most time consuming part of the booking process. If you put in your references and appt. request a few days to a week prior - you would not believe how much this helps in setting up a future session.

After that, for me personally, up to 1-2 hours notice is good if it a last minute request if one finds themselves suddenly with time to play. I always appreciate 24 hour notice but that is just not always possible so getting screening done way before helps alot. It is difficult to accomodate a last minute request when references need to be verified first.

For regular friends I am almost always available quickly at the last minute because they have been screened and seen before.

I will pre-screen and book far off appts up to 30 days in advance but not more than that. Alot can happen in that time period not to mention further out. Thats just me though.

KKA
XOXO
I have always wondered what is the preferred time frame to try and make a appointment to see one of you beautiful ladies. I used to be last minute all the time and then never got the lady I truly wanted to see. So how far ahead should one book and whats to far a way? Originally Posted by black5uperman
Yeah like they said as long as screening is done then just like about 3 hours notice is good enough for me. So just in case for travel time, getting dressed and stuff.
I usually send a pm a few days before with my references followed up the day prior to confirm. Usually that makes it real smooth to meet up.
if screened/weve already met
- i try to be accomadating, if my schedule allows
i usually dont make dates more than 2wks out
soon as refs check out if ur a newbie if not then i ask for an hour or two advance notice...