Outcalls Question

I have read that outcalls at a hotel are the safest option for the hobbiest because LE will not go into a situation they cannot control like a hotel room. Better yet is a meet and great then to an outcall. Is this true or is an incall at a well known provider just as good?
Thanks
You're over thinking all of this. The safest thing is to stay home and jerk it to a JC Penney catalog.
Don,

Did you have a problem with the session you reviewed?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=211562

Somehow I'm agreeing with JSmith2010 in that you are overthinking things and while safety is always the top priority -- your paranoia is beginning to control and that can't be too good in this thing we call the hobby.

Do you pull over to the side of the road when texting; stop at the yield signs as you merge onto the Interstate; and stop at yellow lights???

Try to relax a little.
Good advice. With the first and only lady I have seen I just went for it and did an incall. Afterwords I felt a little reckless and like I should think about it more.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Coed topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
You're over thinking all of this. The safest thing is to stay home and jerk it to a JC Penney catalog. Originally Posted by JSmith2010
Not true. You could get a paper cut.
maybe stick with reputtable providers
until you feel youre ready to TOFTT
or venture onto bp

happy hobbying!!
What Ms PK said, and GOSH! That is a beautiful profile, Amaya.
thank you dahling!!