how doe this site work

im new and nee to know how it all works how do i post a thread do i pay ect ect
Welcome to eccie Lauren!

I've sent you a private message with all the details you'll need to get started advertising and setting up a showcase.
Can I get one of those private messages too?

Aimee
Sent!

FYI:

Welcome to ECCIE! Here is what we'll need to get you verified. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verification
To become a Verified Provider you must first be verified by ECCIE Staff. This process is usually simple and quick, but be prepared for it to take up to 72 hours to upgrade your account. To become verified, submit as much of the following pieces of information as you can. The more complete the information is that is submitted will directly impact the speed of the process.

1. Your ECCIE user name
  2. Links to reviews on ECCIE (other sites will work too)
  3. Links to your website and other advertising venues (Backpage, Cityvibe, Eros, Craigslist, etc)
  4. Links to your profile on Screening websites (P411, Date-Check, etc)
  5. Vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female. (A vouch from a verified provider is icing on the cake.)

We do not want you to have to jump through hoops to obtain VP status, and you are not required to submit ALL of the information listed above. In many cases, a vouch from a respected member is all it takes, but without a vouch, requests which include minimal verification info could experience a delay in processing.

A vouch from a verified provider is icing on the cake.

Please send all information you can furnish to me.

Thank you!
Johnnybax
Hi I'm Mililani & I'm new to this site & would like to be verified. I go by malanee on backpage & Craigslist! Is there anything else I can provide you with to help speed the process up to get things started. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks
so who do we send the info to to get verified?
Please send all information you can furnish to me.

Johnnybax
Originally Posted by johnnybax
U can sent this information thru PM to Moderator for this forum:

johnnybax: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=5406

St.Christopher: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=16
hooray i am approved!
SOMEONE HELP!!!