Encounter: Kiss @ The Haven

Date: Early Nov 2018
Name: Kiss
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: 35 and Walnut
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, B2B, BBBJ, 69, Mish, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Brown with highlight streaks, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very pretty, classy demeanor, hour glass figure, 5' 5", 105 pounds, mm c cups, beautiful tear drop breasts
Recommendation: Yes
beautiful tear drop breasts.. Brilliant! classy demeanor.. Indeed! great and accurate descriptions!

but weight-guessing is not your strong suit, LOL.. Kiss looks great, but if she's 105 pounds, she must have been hitting the Nutri-slim hard, LOL.. 120 pounds is closer to reality.. beautiful face, eyes, and breasts.. Model material.

She's great
with kiss, judy, boa , lora , shasha they are all like model quality, just like sleeping with your college gfs all over again. I've never seen any place have many hot girls like that my fucking god, we are on the same page Chung
with kiss, judy, boa , lora , shasha they are all like model quality, just like sleeping with your college gfs all over again. I've never seen any place have many hot girls like that my fucking god, we are on the same page Chung Originally Posted by TX_hammer
yes we are! Lucky Haven clearly made a strategic decision, maybe 5 months ago (?) to recruit younger, good-looking girls.. I can't think of a single girl since then, who hasn't fit that framework. you can literally show up at the door blindfolded, and enjoy whoever is assigned to you.
Kiss is so pretty, I haven't had any problem with her being a passionate girl. I don't know what you be thinking there
My favorite
I’m traveling through Dallas this week trying to decide who to see. Seems I can’t go wrong with Kiss or Boa. Might even try both
I’m traveling through Dallas this week trying to decide who to see. Seems I can’t go wrong with Kiss or Boa. Might even try both Originally Posted by Dasein
good idea.. see both.. don't let Boa constrict you from seeing Kiss!

see what I did there? I crack myself up.

really, both are lovely and skilled Providers. Lucky Haven is quality one-stop shopping.
I have visited kiss a couple of times drawn to her looks, but the service is definitely limited. My guess is she has figured that she can get by with limited service and wouldn't have any issue filling the slots.

Also, if anyone cares to research, this has been well documented about Kiss. I hesitated for a while before seeing her and I probably got the higher end of ymmv. The next time wasn't that much different.

Having said that, If you haven't seen her and love beautiful young Korean women, you have to see her at least once (in spite of the service limitations).
Nice review
she is hot safe and clean. I see her for that
I have visited kiss a couple of times drawn to her looks, but the service is definitely limited. My guess is she has figured that she can get by with limited service and wouldn't have any issue filling the slots.

Also, if anyone cares to research, this has been well documented about Kiss. I hesitated for a while before seeing her and I probably got the higher end of ymmv. The next time wasn't that much different.

Having said that, If you haven't seen her and love beautiful young Korean women, you have to see her at least once (in spite of the service limitations). Originally Posted by discerning_guy
I would see her for the looks alone, and would be happy with the clean, limited service.

I'm hoping you guys aren't suckering me into seeing 35-40 year old MILF's pretending to be in their twenties...
  • nono
  • 11-16-2018, 03:43 PM
Kiss by far is the best looking right now. I heard her friend Judy just joined gotta see how she looks