styling the pubes

i'm wondering, who else here styles their pubic hair? myself personally, when i get a medium fade skin on top, my bottom gets one too. please feel free to share your style
  • GP
  • 11-18-2011, 09:23 PM
WTF is a "medium fade skin on top, my bottom gets one too"?
Clippers on the DL. I think manscaping is sexxxxy!
but hairless sack and shaft sticking to legs makes it hard to walk.
I prefer to style mine seasonally by shaving the team name of my current favorite sports team into my pubic hair. Unfortunately, I had to stop with the USC Trojans as I kept ending up getting CBJ instead of BBBJ. I considered going with the SC Gamecocks , but settled on the Saskatchewan Roughriders. It requires some pretty fine clippers and a lot of patience.....
WTF is a "medium fade skin on top, my bottom gets one too"? Originally Posted by GP
i may present you with a picture to describe this medium fade skin on my bottom. but you're going to have to be imaginative to visualize it.
  • GP
  • 11-19-2011, 06:26 AM
Thank you..... really!
I prefer to style mine seasonally by shaving the team name of my current favorite sports team into my pubic hair. Unfortunately, I had to stop with the USC Trojans as I kept ending up getting CBJ instead of BBBJ. I considered going with the SC Gamecocks , but settled on the Saskatchewan Roughriders. It requires some pretty fine clippers and a lot of patience..... Originally Posted by Deepthinker
I rather tape letters on my tummy and go to tanning bed.

"Suck then sit here" with a arrow pointing down to the boys and flag pole. Not forever like a tattoo. And leaving my lawn alone. I find most providers do not need the what to do where. And dislike being told.