General warning to my friends of eccie

I’ve recently experienced someone screenshot of old posts, storing them, photoshop them and posting them to their benefit. I have seen it many times in his or her past posts of this behavior.

I don’t know about you but this is my take on it.
To me, this is a behavior of mentally disturbed person who feel insecure of online forums. Who save, twist, and post what others say?
My guess will be that this kind person
1. probably has hard time staying offline due to need know what is going online.
2. probably has hard time with real world life due to need to be online to live their life.
3. should seek help and find life outside hobby/online.
4. should be avoid due to instability of mood/behavior/mental.

This is just a warning based on my own opinion with a discussion with a friend who happens to be a doc (shrink). Make your own opinion and decision.

Now time for me to stay offline
Peace!
Lol a shrink ... did he/she tell you that it’s good to take your on advice . My opinion
Lol a shrink ... did he/she tell you that it’s good to take your on advice . My opinion Originally Posted by bluegoose1
Boom!
You crossed state line to promote/defend. I admire your loyalties and respect your opinions.
I’ve done same for Samantha-Yi. Only difference is my lady has better Personality and the Looks (x100 better) and skills are (leave it to imagination). Sorry that her price is too high compared to your old lady.

Sincerely, Thanks for your or ordered opinions or inputs.
I truly love the ignore function on this site.....
MANGINA
I truly love the ignore function on this site..... Originally Posted by holmes50
Allow me to thank you for pointing out the ignore function on this site...

Thank you!
holmes thanks for the ignore function reminder, me also thinks this is the drama delete key as well.
Now how bright it is to come to Cavmen’s post and post they’ve ignored. Idiotic behavior just killed their ability to post anything else. Is this how Alabama guys play? I don’t think I can hang with AL board. I am going back to tx board where we don’t play ignore game like chicken. We stand up for what we believe.
Peace out!
Cavmen, if you really want to help out the members of this site - post some fucking reviews instead of stirring up shit........using this site without contributing to it makes you a POS parasite.
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Yep, looks like I checked all the boxes. I’ll take my warning but that changes nothing.
Hue Briss,
Finally there is someone in AL who speak their mind and stand up for himself. I respect that. I knew not all men in AL are chicken or boys who hide behind girls or speak for bitches (or bitches with multiple eccie ID pretending).

I started this post to get honest opinion in continuing of my coed post of “Real Deal Asian” but all I got was sarcasms by guys or behalf of some bitch.

An honest post of the information of a great girls visiting Birmingham turned into circus by a bitch who I never met and real or fake mod. Now I know why that bitch did what she did. A mental case of lack of getting what she wants and gathering from members here she has always been like that.

Hue sir you’re the first in AL board who got my respect. Don’t be a AL chicken.