Truth about amps/spas

Treetop is back. Is he still a crusader for the victims of human trafficking? After an eye opening experience I myself have seen that most of these spa girls are trafficked! Most live on site and cannot leave. If they do its only to get essentials and their cell phones have a tracker app installed! I dont care the responses this will get! I WAS in the spa game a long time! I know what really goes on. I will no longer visit these establishments! I know some of these wicked mamasans and the reported owners of these horrible places. I have had girls show me the truth and ask for help. No one should leave in fear!
If not living on site they are huddled into a small hotel or apt room where they are basically ON CALL after hours! They are shuttles from one amp to another in a city before being relocated to another city. Keeping fresh girls in the "lineup"? NO!! Its so the girls dont get an opportunity to get to know their regulars! Thus keeping them in check!
These ladies wont even have conversations at a normal talking volume. In fear that "management" will hear!
What kind of life is this??
Bump!
Every dollar spent in these places allows them to get more girls involved!
No matter if its just a rub place or full service!

As sketchy as many of these places are I find it hard to believe 100% of them are human trafficking. Some are less... subtle than others about what they're doing, and yes, if you see or suspect the girls are living at the AMP thats a huge red flag (since it itself is actually illegal under Texas law).
  • 500sl
  • 02-23-2021, 12:31 AM
The problem is they are better off here than where they come from
Says who? Most have their visas held by the traffickers. They cannot enjoy any freedom. Others have to "work" because their families have been threatened back home. How is that better?
Isn't this a review section? This is not the place to vent your personal feelings about flaws of something you've seen. There are other sections you can bring "awareness" at.
Isn't this a review section? This is not the place to vent your personal feelings about flaws of something you've seen. There are other sections you can bring "awareness" at. Originally Posted by Kamisearch
This is a open forum on all topics about amps/spas.
Are you trying to draw attention away from this subject?
What we see and are allowed to see in those places are just the tip of the iceberg
This is a open forum on all topics about amps/spas.
Are you trying to draw attention away from this subject?
What we see and are allowed to see in those places are just the tip of the iceberg Originally Posted by winn dixie

You have absolutely zero clue what you're talking about buddy. You can say that you know from experience, but I also know from experience that they are not trafficked. I'm sure some girls are stuck in a bad financial situation, so they need to work long hours and their living conditions aren't the greatest........but nothing is stopping them from going to buy a house or rent an apartment (and know from experience that a lot of them do this). Most of these girls come to the US with the sole purpose of making money and not really anything else.

But to say they are all held against their will is 100% incorrect. Over the years I have hung out with many spa girls outside of work, and they are free to do whatever they please. And I have seen how much money they can make, and I can tell you that it's more than most of us make (myself included).
I used to parrot that same thing. I knew what was really happening in these places but ignored it!
Most of these girls have nothing! Their cell phone is monitored, and they have very little money to buy themselves their own necessities! They are "watched" 24/7 or tracked.I do know what Im talking about!
I've even had gals twice show me hidden cameras/mics. in the massage rooms! Double red flags there.
But but what about this place or this place?

We all know what places is being referred to here!
Places that have "new" gals every week. They rotate these women so they wont get to know anyone! Rotate them from multiple amps/spas in one city till theyve made the loop and on to the next town. These ladies never know where or how long they'll be somewhere! They have ZERO choice in the decision!
If you could supply at the least, one example of a spa operating as such. I know most of the owners of the spas in N / NW Austin. Give us one example. Thanks.
If you could supply at the least, one example of a spa operating as such. I know most of the owners of the spas in N / NW Austin. Give us one example. Thanks. Originally Posted by AnimalHouse
You know how the system works! Not gonna do that! This is just to open the eyes of those that have an open mind!

BTW I know just about ALL the TRUE owners/mama sahns in Austin. Some own/manage the majority of all of them.

I dont care about those that will try and discredit what ive seen and know! I will never go back into any amp/spa again.
Can you tell me which ones do? I don't want to support trafficking.