SA Info

I talked to her for a little while, some time ago. She seemed interesting, and it seemed like she was willing to meet but as soon as I started to prod the conversation in that direction more strongly, the interaction just fizzled out - she just stopped responding.

This was a while ago, she might act differently now.
Thanks man, appreciate the info.
Take a good look at her pics. Reflection in glasses not Pittsburgh dude. And cuban looking lady at waterfall?? Start thinking.
Yeah, I don't see anything off from the pics honestly. Yes the tiny reflection in glasses is a nice sky, but more importantly when you look over her shoulder there are a bunch of sheds lined up on the road. You know, the kind you see all over the area. That waterfall is also small can barely even call it a waterfall, not sure if you are into the outdoors but there are a tons of waterfalls in our area much nicer than this.

Anyway, having a good conversation with her and just wondering about anyone else's actual experience.
The location of the pics isn't as much of a concern IMO - the car one could be anywhere, and the street view one looks like maybe NYC.
But, take a real close look and you'll see (and per the 'nature' verbiage in her bio) it doesn't look like she shaves her arm pits. I know that's a deal breaker for many, so just be aware that she may be a true hippie chick (I love hippie chicks LOL)

Last few things to mention - her profile is over 7 years old and she mentions that she won't share her face pics...but yet...her face is in 2 of them.
I hope it goes well for you, but if it doesn't because of the body hair, send me her number and I'll chat her up LOL
Hey thanks, but I am not scared of some arm pit hair, either! Haha. Though leg hair and big bush is not my thing. Hopefully will find out.