Naughty or Nice?

I had a long discussion with Santa yesterday (I know there are some who would contend my discussions were pinot grigio induced, but "yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus") and found some great news! For years, the only categories we thought existed for Santa were Naughty or Nice.

I'm proud to annonce that Santa has a third category that all of our fine Arkansas ladies (and I'm betting visitors and some guys) qualify for - Naughty, in a Good Way.

In the spirit of Christmas, Santa has appointed me as one of his Chief Assistant Elves to determine exactly who qualifies and what is on the wish list!

What's on your list?
I want a 55" LED tv.

What's wrong with the 46" tv I have now? Nothing. And that's why I can't bring myself to buy a new one
  • IIIII
  • 12-12-2010, 09:59 AM
New turbo and wheels for my 911.
A Bushmaster .450 caliber upper receiver 16" carbine flat top for my AR15 with a 3-9x40 Bushnell Banner scope with red/green illuminated cross hairs.

That is all.
Mamma needs a new laptop to better communicate in naughty ways
I know a Mac guru that can ensure that laptop makes it down your chimney and into your stocking...
A Bushmaster .450 caliber upper receiver 16" carbine flat top for my AR15 with a 3-9x40 Bushnell Banner scope with red/green illuminated cross hairs.

That is all.
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife

You'll shoot your eye out!
I want all the holiday fat that has suddenly appeared on my ass to magically navigate it's way up to my breasts.
All I want is for Ole Miss to beat the Hogs 38 to 0
All I want is for Ole Miss to beat the Hogs 38 to 0 Originally Posted by RM
That's a pretty big wish for Christmas. Maybe you should wait for a genie in a bottle.
I want all the holiday fat that has suddenly appeared on my ass to magically navigate it's way up to my breasts. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Damn, my tongue is bleeding from biting it!

I want to mark 10 more items off my bucket list. I need a willing partner(s) to accomplish said task.

Huck
i want a boob job... instead of these boring ole dds I want ees or ffs. and I want just one man who can handle wild ,kinky sex for at least 12 hours straight and who wont bore me to tears in the process. Yep a man like that would definetley make for a good christmas
That's a pretty big wish for Christmas. Maybe you should wait for a genie in a bottle. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ok, I have changed my mind. Now want genie in bottle with 7 wishes.
I wish for three things:

To find a upper 20s/mid-30s woman I could hire to model for some photography work. I need to reshoot part of my old portfolio. Willing to pay cash.

I wish for my teenage sons to go stay at my mother's house for a few days so that I could schedule said photography above. I've tried twice this fall, and each time the kids have a "social function" the same weekend. (It's hard to convince a woman to pose topless when there is a 14 year old boy in the house. )

I want somebody to rent my vacant house so that I would have the cash to bribe my kids to stay at my mother's house so that I could afford to hire a model to pose topless in front of my fireplace!

Yes, I'm whining...