BACK AGAIN

So.
Who wants to tell me what I have missed the past 14 months
Have you got time to read a novel?
Have you got time to read a novel? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Why I sure do. Spill the tea please
Hmm guess he forgot about the book or he's still writing it. Oh well off to bed
Drive safely,no moe crashes.
Unfortunately he can't write the story because some folks don't like hearing the truth. They get their feelings hurt.
Drive safely,no moe crashes. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
I crashed alright.. right back to prison for 14 months. Smh being naughty is so much fun tho
Unfortunately he can't write the story because some folks don't like hearing the truth. They get their feelings hurt. Originally Posted by Baconman
Bunch of pussies. Eccie just isn't what it used to be. Ok how about someone give me a bunch of different opinions about all that I have missed since my abduction of the courts. I thought kidnapping was illegal lol
Are back up on twitter
Are back up on twitter Originally Posted by AverageJoe68
Yes. Just opened a new page. @TheTrinityKane

No pics yet. I've gained some weight that I'm slowly losing but my tits
and ass are amazing. 38C and thick as hell
I once was told a story about an old lady who lived in a shoe & had so many children she didn't know what to do.
I also heard it told that an old lady lived in a shoe & due to how she maintained the shoe she got trapped in the shoe & had to have all her children do her chores for her.

Story goes something like that.
Was that the kinda catching up you looking for a nursery rhyme?
I once was told a story about an old lady who lived in a shoe & had so many children she didn't know what to do.
I also heard it told that an old lady lived in a shoe & due to how she maintained the shoe she got trapped in the shoe & had to have all her children do her chores for her.

Story goes something like that.
Was that the kinda catching up you looking for a nursery rhyme? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Oh yeah. That was a huge fucking help.
Any pictures of that new body shape? Nothing on Twitter.
Any pictures of that new body shape? Nothing on Twitter. Originally Posted by ThaAlchemist
I'm about to post one right now
Same old same old
Drama
Whining
Accusations
Nothing new
Same old same old
Drama
Whining
Accusations
Nothing new Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Yea but they got so many enforced rules now that the arguments don't get far. Lol back in the day we went hard RD. The boards were jumping. So many new faces. Idk maybe I'm getting old but I miss the old eccie