Clubs with petite/skinny/spinner dancers?

Not from the area, thankful for any help. Any clubs within an hour drive of Pittsburgh that usually have very petite/skinny/spinner dancers? Not necessarily looking for extras, but just satisfying private dances. Thank you for your help!
the place that was known as Filly Corral in New Stanton is the best bet. In the direct city you are going to see a lot of Black girls at Medusas and Contraversy. The Rhino is overpriced. Beamers in Mckeesport isn't worth the drive. Hope it helps.
Filly and Club Erotica are best imo
Not an encounter Moved to coed
The Filly is located in the booming metropolis of Smithton.
I 2nd the filly. Erotica, I have been there before and don't recommend. There's girls there that have regulars and if they are there prepare to be ignored even of you are sitting there with a couple stacks
Haven't been to the Filly in years, but agree that the talent there has always been above average for the area. Had a lot of fun with girls I've met there over the years (historically, many of the girls there would meet outside the club if you play your cards right).

Erotica is where a lot of the Blush crew went after Blush became Rick's Cabaret. A lot of hot girls, but hit or miss on attitude.

Haven't been to Medusas yet, but might need to check it out soon. Love me some black strippers.
Tommy,

I believe we have traded info in the past so out of respect for that I will say Medusas is not the place to go. If you want black strippers I'd say Cheerleaders and Contraversy are the better options not just in extras but in looks too. Contraversy is the one in Station Square.
I appreciate it! Haven't been to Cheerleaders in a minute, either. Is Contraversy new? Never even heard of it, though I'm admittedly a little out of the loop with strip clubs these days.

By the way, I mentioned Erotica is where the old Blush crew went. I meant Cheerleaders. Had those two confused in my mind.
Contraversy isn't new it's been around a bit. They are across from the Gateway Clipper.
Also had a good time at Beemers, depending on where ur at it could be more convenient than Philly