Name of a great new pizza place near airport?

Hi Folks next couple days I'm gonna be hanging out over near airport. I heard there's a great pizza place over there similar to "Dicarlos" where u can order pizza by the slice and they don't cook the toppings into it. Does anyone know the name of this one? Thanks!
It's not by the airport, but what you're describing sounds like Beto's on Banksville Road.
Yes, that's definitely Beto's on Banksville Road. I guess depending on traffic and how close you're staying near the actual airport it's not that far. Maybe 20-30 minutes. I actually drive over an hour a few times a year to get their pizza. It's my favorite.
You might be referring to Police Station pizza in Ambridge. Similar to Betos. I think the people in Moon go there.
Imke Betos alot. Never had Police Station.

https://m.facebook.com/Police-Statio...8337328250902/
You might be referring to Police Station pizza in Ambridge. Similar to Betos. I think the people in Moon go there.
Imke Betos alot. Never had Police Station.

https://m.facebook.com/Police-Statio...8337328250902/ Originally Posted by bambino
Police Station pizza is similar to betos. The only difference is police station tastes good
  • jug
  • 10-25-2023, 04:28 AM
I think the opposite - I love Betos but I did not like police station. I want to try Franks in Ambridge - they put the red sauce over the cheese. At Fioris I get a pizza Betos style with the cold cheese on the side!
Yes Police Station that's it! Someone said there's one in Robinson but I'm not finding it. I have heard Betos is good too. I will make sure I make it to that one. Thank you guys for the info!
Yes Police Station that's it! Someone said there's one in Robinson but I'm not finding it. I have heard Betos is good too. I will make sure I make it to that one. Thank you guys for the info! Originally Posted by AngeldazeAlexia2023
The one in Robinson closed years ago. It was across from ikea
go to the rocs n get doughboys pizza.