Has anyone noticed?

Has anyone else noticed lately how tired and haggard Obama looks on the campaign trail?

He's also been making gaff after gaff without his teleprompter..
He is looking like that dude @ 249 and beltway 8 that is begging for handouts....
Ya think it is the line of work they are in?
He just looks worn out.
Destroying the country is hard work. Unfortunately, it's even more difficult to rebuild it.

Maybe he hasn't taken enough vacations or played enough golf.
Destroying the country is hard work. Unfortunately, it's even more difficult to rebuild it.

Maybe he hasn't taken enough vacations or played enough golf. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Not only that, but all those damn fundraisers. It's difficult for a marxist to have to kiss rich people's asses to get elected. And the rich aren't offering their asses as readily this time. They aren't putting out until they get some promises, I'm sure.
All kidding aside, the fundraisers are probably wearing him out. He's done more fundraisers than the last five presidents combined. He knows he was only able to beat McCain by outspending him three to one. The thought of a level playing field scares him to death.
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Destroying the country is hard work. Unfortunately, it's even more difficult to rebuild it. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Agreed , it was easy for Bush to destroy it and it is taking a bigger toll on Obama to rebuild it.
Well, at least WTF is finally admitting that he is an Obamaton. That's progress, I guess.
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2012, 03:46 PM
You a fuc'n mindreader now? Stating facts dont make me an Obama lover!
Oops, spoke too soon. Still not ready to admit it.
  • Doove
  • 07-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Agreed , it was easy for Bush to destroy it and it is taking a bigger toll on Obama to rebuild it. Originally Posted by WTF
Agree with the sentiment or not, you guys gotta admit that WTF pretty much cleaned your clocks with that one.
Every president has looked haggard during the campaign for a second term, hardly noteworthy.
Every president has looked haggard during the campaign for a second term, hardly noteworthy. Originally Posted by fetishfreak
Yes.....like Jimmy Carter and George Bush Sr
Yes.....like Jimmy Carter and George Bush Sr Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I like the Carter analogy. Carter was a Democrat incumbent president, presiding over a horrific economy. That sound's familiar. Reagan won 44 states, with 489 electoral college votes compared to Carter's 49. I love to see liberals get humiliated.

I hope lightning strikes twice.
In 2008, he could get the Goldman $$$ for just a handjob.

Now, he having to blow them, with CIM, and only leaving with $.5.