"Thunderstruck"

Just an FYI:

'AC/DC' virus hits Iranian nuclear plants

Published: July 26, 2012 at 6:30 AM
Brian Johnson, lead singer of AC/DC. Christine Chew/UPI

TEHRAN, July 26 (UPI) -- A Web site monitoring spyware said statements from Iran suggest nuclear plants were hit by a virus causing computers to play music from rock band AC/DC.
F-Secure Security Labs reported that it reviewed messages from Iranian nuclear energy scientists that stated the computer systems at the Natanz and Fordo nuclear facilities were compromised by a computer worm.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Ene...5211343298612/
I wonder how much the hackers charged for this "dirty deed"? Chances are, it was done "dirt cheap."
Their computers should be playing Highway to Hell. Iran needs to know, that if they continue their nuclear program, that's the highway they're on. They need to take the next exit.
  • Seedy
  • 07-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Fuck Iran, just cut loose Isreal on their ass...
Fuck Iran, just cut loose Isreal on their ass... Originally Posted by seedman55
I think Israel is going to move against Iran soon, with or without our blessing. They have no choice.
Should have had all their printers kicking out pics of naked women along with it.
Should have had all their printers kicking out pics of naked women along with it. Originally Posted by ekim008
They should be printing out cartoon pictures of Muhammad having sex with a pig.
I wonder how much the hackers charged for this "dirty deed"? Chances are, it was done "dirt cheap." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Dunno about the "dirt cheap" part. It seems the Odumbo administration is doing some more "overseas out-sourcing".

Pentagon to recruit Russian hackers

John Arquilla, an adviser to U.S. President Barack Obama’s and the man who coined the term “cyberwarfare” told the UK’s Guardian newspaper that the U.S. Defense Department plans to hire about 100 hackers, primarily Russians for the initiative.

http://manager.rbth.ru/articles/2012/07/19/pentagon_to_recruit_russian_ha ckers_16501.html
You mean we aren't even keeping up with educating computer hackers?
  • Seedy
  • 07-26-2012, 11:38 AM
We need to spend billions more on education then....lol
You mean we aren't even keeping up with educating computer hackers? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It figures! As the U.S. devolves into a second rate power, it's only "entitled" to a second rate criminal element.