Encounter: AWESOME GREEK RODEO WITH THE GERMAN GODESS STEPHANIE 1 (PICS in ROS)

Date: 6/18/18
Name: Stephanie 1
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.preferred411.com
City: DALLAS
State: Texas
Address: Near Galleria
Activities: LFK,DFK, NIPPLE SUCKING, DATY, DATO, TUHA, SLOPPY DT BBBJNQNS, 69, FIV, FIA, CGGREEK, RCGGREEK, ACGGREEK, RCGGREEK, RACGGREEK, BUTT PLUGS, FF, CFS IN EVERY POSITION, SS,CIMNQNS, SNOWBALLING
Hair Length and Color: BELOW SHOULDER LONG BLONDE
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Steffi is tall 5'10" German Beauty with a perfectly Proportioned Tight Athletic Body with NATURAL C BOOBS that are pierced with small dumbbells making them always erect. She is perfectly manicured with an awesome shaved pussy with 10 rings--5 on each labia--HOTTTT. She is 44 but has arguably one of the best bodies in the hobby--looks 25.
Recommendation: Yes
She is one of my ATFs. She is classy and very sexy.
Jayemkay - This surely is an Epic Review of an Epic Sex Session, no doubt !! Lol...

And that surely is a nice hot body in the pic there !! Thanks !
She is one of my ATFs. She is classy and very sexy. Originally Posted by mavsman777
Classy and Sexy absolutely define Stephanie !!!!
Jayemkay - This surely is an Epic Review of an Epic Sex Session, no doubt !! Lol...

And that surely is a nice hot body in the pic there !! Thanks ! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Thanks SD—Stephanie tends to inspire her reviews with me. Memories fade with time and reviews are a great way we can preserve that memory of those ‘epic” afternoons.
I guess we lost our ROS access during the down time?
Holy Shit!!! Now that's an amazing session.
Yes. It wa definitely Rehot- lol. It was one of the best sessions I have ever had.
Inadvertently did not put her Eccie web address

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=265749