URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...eLatinaLarissa
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Address: Near the Star
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, Doggy, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very cute girl with ink and piercings. I love that she takes me out of my norm. Cute face and banging body.
Recommendation: Yes
She hasn’t accessed that account since 12/8/2023. Is that how you contacted her?
  • Losiv
  • 01-22-2024, 09:23 PM
I'm also curious as to how you managed to contact her. I assumed she retired since I haven't seen her post anywhere recently & haven't got any messages back from her ��
I'm also curious as to how you managed to contact her. I assumed she retired since I haven't seen her post anywhere recently & haven't got any messages back from her �� Originally Posted by Losiv
You maybe don’t have BCD access? If you did it’s clear from context clues …
It’s not clear to me how he contacted her. The only indication is by phone that she “will provide”. That raises a number of questions, some I don’t want to get into in open forum, but the most obvious is how is someone supposed to make initial contact with her if she isn’t using the oh2 account he linked?
Something about the wording used in this review is off.
Hey Guys,
I have seen her a few times and originally connected from OH2. I text her now but typically let the girl give her number after contact instead of putting it in the review. I think she has a private delights profile as well but I don't use that site. At any rate she is a fun girl. Haven't been on Eccie much in a while but with all the issues at OH decided to branch back out to some other sites. Happy hunting.
You’re right not to publish a number that she hasn’t publicized herself, but how did you get her number? Was it one she used before, or did she reach out to you first this time? Did she say how she preferred other guys to reach her since she no longer is using the oh2 account (assuming she knew you were posting this review)?

Sorry for the 20 questions, but a lot of noise has surfaced around this lady and those she worked with. Just trying to get some clarity on her current status.
Thanks for getting back to everyone! Following….

• Losiv
  • 01-23-2024, 11:33 AM
I have the number she gave me when I pasted screening but last message I sent never got responded to.. I suppose it was during the holiday session so maybe I'll try again soon!
She's a blurry girl. I doubt she has any knowledge of this website. Most if not all communication is with her scheduler/manager. But, myself along with a few of you, are blacklisted. So no blurry delights.
Hey Tinman,
I used the same number I have had for quite some time. This crew comes and gos a bit but I have never had an issue reaching her. That being said I reached out today to see if I could share her number and haven't heard back. I also have heard that this group of ladies will "blacklist" people so that could be an issue as well. I originally contacted her on OH2 but has been all text since then. As with many of the women in this line of work they pop up and dissappear frequently. I can tell you that she is a really sweet girl and a fun time if you catch her. I've been around Eccie for years on and off so not like a new quack reviewer or anything. Just giving the information I am comfortable giving without consent from her. If anyone wants to see her I would encourage you to reach out on the other site. I am sure she will be back around.
But she hasn’t logged into that other site since 12/8. So how can anybody contact her if she doesn’t log into the site? Riddle me THAT!