Educated Providers

hey
so im about to be starting graduate/post-grad medical school soon.
I am just wondering how many providers have degrees and if so what kind? In what field? I'm studying medicine...
I think it be interesting to see how many gals care about their education or may be doing this to pay for their education.

Johns, do you care or notice if a provider is more or less educated? I know sugar daddies care more about the person they are seeing ..johns kinda just need some kinda warm hole lmao or at least that's the vibe i get
I have both Bachelor's & Masters degrees in science field. I found healthcare to be appalling like choice for profession and while becoming a provider has assisted in repaying loans.... I'm not sure that many choose this option as a source of funding to get them through school; especially medical school which is quite demanding on a person's time as is being a provider!

Congrats on your hard work and upcoming graduation!!
I much prefer intelligent providers - though that and educated are not necessarily the same thing.
I love talking with educated providers but those with life experience also have interesting stories to tell.
Congratulations and best of luck on your journey.

Truly, I have much respect for those who ascend up the academic ladder. But it would be remiss of me if I failed to note that being a degree holder isn't the only indicator someone is passionate about their education.
I also have a Bachelors of Art Education and a Masters in Secondary Education! I am a professional Lady with an education! I taught school for 16 years and had to work another full time job to make ends meet! I found this profession, I love it! But I was always that special girl that couldn't get enough sex! lol I'm happier now than I've ever been! My clients make me feel special and each individual gives me a new and exciting experience! I think with an education you appreciate so much more in life!!!
As long as you are a good fuck I couldn't care less what your education is.

Doesn't take a brain to spread your legs.
I have a bachelors in Business Admin/Marketing and one in Culinary Arts, and a Masters in Business.

I love my degrees and especially my time in school but boy were these damn things expensive. lol
I agree with gotyour6 -- up to a point. Sometimes we are in a social setting with providers and it is always nice to talk with an intelligent person. Now I would agree that the number of degrees a person have does not always directly correlate with what I would call intelligence. I once knew a guy who had a PhD from MIT -- he was incapable of discussing pretty much anything outside his field of study. Zero personality.

But when it comes down to it, once the original banter is over, the provider will be judged on her abilities between the sheets.
That's great!
So a physicians assistant per your showcase,very interesting.

Good luck and best wishes
  • Luxie
  • 06-15-2017, 11:46 AM
I have a bachelor's in fashion merchandising and a bachelor's in biochemistry (with a minor in animal science). I also have my cosmetology license, lol. I initially wanted to go to either medical school or veterinary school after graduation but I really, really want to take a break for at least a year before diving back in.
I have a bachelor's in fashion merchandising and a bachelor's in biochemistry (with a minor in animal science). I also have my cosmetology license, lol. I initially wanted to go to either medical school or veterinary school after graduation but I really, really want to take a break for at least a year before diving back in. Originally Posted by Luxie
So if I were lucky enough to have your luscious ass sitting on my face, would you be reading a text book?
I would say 50% , if not more, of the providers I've seen, have come from the health care field, mostly nurses. However, one of my past ATFs was purely street smart and I loved and respected the heck out of her.
What exactly is educated?!?
What exactly is educated?!? Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
Exactly.
I know attorneys that are idiots in a social setting, or in a board room. But other attys do turn ghostly white when up against them in a courtroom.
I know soccer and barn moms that that can keep wide ranging conversations going all weekend long.
So it all depends.
But the horse show moms, are way more fun if thinking about....