Most Popular Areas?

Hey there, Ladies and Gents!
So I'm currently planning a trip across the States (super friggin' excited)! I'll be traveling with my truck and camper/trailer, so I'll be super mobile. One of the best things about this kind of "work",and taking online college courses, is being able to pack up and leave. With that said, I will still obviously have to work. So my biggest question is, in your Opinion, what are the most popular areas (city/state)for hobbying and such? I already figured Texas, Louisiana, Kansas and Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma and New York just by browsing...but is there anyone else that's up there as well?
Thanks guys!
Well if you get towards NY.. You can do the I90 tour..start in Erie PA, then Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, all the way to Albany then turn around and do the same stops on the way back. All these cities are active on here so Advertising would be a snap! .. BD
  • Old-T
  • 07-29-2017, 11:03 AM
Those are the popular areas on here, but the reality is MOST areas are popular--they just tend to use different sites.

Sending you a PM as well.
Wanting a little input as well
Wanting a little input as well Originally Posted by JoJoGirl
JoJo, I can give you "a little" input!!
I think the anal area is the most popular.
This reminds me of woman that drove the pink motor home. She traveled all over Texis. I would think that a travel trailer would get to rocking a great deal.
Plan on traveling the "southern route" if you want to avoid inclement winter weather.

Plan, also, on a San Antonio stop during "Pumpkin Season" if you want to meet & greet some warm-hearted, hot-blooded males and females.
traveling can be tiring BUT mostly fun! Incorporeate RW adventures into any trip

pm me if ya need anymore help
Hey Harley...when will you be in Texas, specifically Mcallen, I would love to meet you gorgeous.
I think the anal area is the most popular. Originally Posted by frogdog
Bahahahahaha!!!!

Maybe I'll see you in Springfield for a drink if you get this way!! Good luck with your tour!!

XoXo
I went by the local COA today and they are very unhappy with people just driving in. Those places are about 20 feet away from each other. Not very good for an incall. That glorious ass to the left is Dallas Rain.
if you are on eccie you should check out the subforums and see where are the most active outside of the obvious Texas.

since you are in Orlando i would tell you to just go north on 95 and you will hit a bunch of cities
  • jwood
  • 09-25-2017, 08:31 PM
Always wanted to fuck in an RV in a Wal Mart/Home Depot/Lowe’s parking lot.