Eccie clients seeing bp providers.

I see reviews on here of backpage sessions. From what I read thats where the sketchy reviews come from. I feel iffy seeing a client who hobbys in both eccie & bp. Theres plenty of providers on here why risk getting robbed by someone off there & then post about it on here to add to the rest of the no reviews?
I'd suggest you don't see any hobbyist who has BP reviews...for your safety, of course...
I'd suggest you don't see any hobbyist who has BP reviews...for your safety, of course... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Exactly
I wish there were more ECCIE gals in my area. We have to rely on BP to fill the gap. Of course a lot of the ECCIE gals advertise on BP when in this area. There are times when I cannot even find a BP gal. I also know a few gals that started on BP, but were introduced to ECCIE by guys such as myself. There are some new diamonds out there that are just not aware of our community.
I wish there were more ECCIE gals in my area. We have to rely on BP to fill the gap. Of course a lot of the ECCIE gals advertise on BP when in this area. There are times when I cannot even find a BP gal. I also know a few gals that started on BP, but were introduced to ECCIE by guys such as myself. There are some new diamonds out there that are just not aware of our community. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender

I was introduced by a client who hobbies both. I of course like it here much better but what I don't like is when clients try to rush you thru screening so they can see you asap. I'm like dude if u want an ASAP girl go to look through BP adds. I'd always aspired to get on better sites and in bigger cities I did but circumstances beyond my control have me staying in my hometown more often than I'd like and I was about to quit providing all together if I had to rely solely on BP 💀
Thankful for this community and the peace of mind I have going on dates now 💖😊
I don't mean to speak down on all the bp users. I'm just saying.
I was introduced by a client who hobbies both. I of course like it here much better but what I don't like is when clients try to rush you thru screening so they can see you asap. I'm like dude if u want an ASAP girl go to look through BP adds. I'd always aspired to get on better sites and in bigger cities I did but circumstances beyond my control have me staying in my hometown more often than I'd like and I was about to quit providing all together if I had to rely solely on BP 💀
Thankful for this community and the peace of mind I have going on dates now 💖😊 Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Just so you know our replies went thru at just about the same time lol. Sounds like you belong here! I run across guys that are like that & I just know they have backpage manners lmao. I feel the same way you do although I started here on eccie.
I will see whoever the hell I want to see. If a BP gal is reasonable and gives a good session I will see her. Eccie providers have no claim on eccie guys.
I will see whoever the hell I want to see. If a BP gal is reasonable and gives a good session I will see her. Eccie providers have no claim on eccie guys. Originally Posted by burkalini
In reality you telling me to fuck off is you telling yourself to fuck off haha. Ok that's fine you see whoever you want but don't come in my vibe with bad manners where ever you got em from. I don't care to have claim over a guy.
Just so you know our replies went thru at just about the same time lol. Sounds like you belong here! I run across guys that are like that & I just know they have backpage manners lmao. I feel the same way you do although I started here on eccie. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
Right? I'm like I know you're excited but these extra steps ensure my peace of mind and in this industry peace of mind is soooo valuable. I don't think guys understand how nerve rackin it is to do this...not everyone is comfortable meeting a perfect stranger for the girls that are and don't screen/ minimal screening there's BP, but keep that practice over there 💯💯 you took the words right out my mouth girl lol
I advertise on BP.
There was a time when I didn't but I'm in a town where most guys only know of BP.

No matter if off BP or Eccie,
the buyer will buy what he likes.
I now avoid BP in my particular area. I have been burned twice and one of those was a flat out robbery. However, you still must handle your business on a case by case basis just as most of us guys do. We all know there are greater risk involved on both ends (male & female) for those who hobby via BP. As in Seeking Ps case, it is pretty much all she has unless she travels all the time.

As a provider though, I would have huge concerns if a guy contacted me through Eccie but all or most of his reviews where of BP providers. There is a much greater risk of being nabbed by LE in a BP sting than there is of getting caught on Eccie. If your Eccie client happened to get caught in a BP sting a night or two prior to meeting you and has been turned, you are screwed as there probably is no way to detect him being turned through references.

Now, I will admit that I still occasionally look at BP even though I have sworn it off. I am always looking for the BP Playmate who is in my area and has some positive history on Eccie. But based on my past BP experiences, that positive history now has to be OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE!!

Although I am in a small market, I am lucky to have developed some good chemistry and friendships with some great locals or repeat Eccie Travelers.
I will agree that for the most part there is a big difference between the average BP hobbiest and Eccie hobbiest just as there is usually a huge difference between the average BP Provider and Eccie Provider. But some true gems can be found playing on BP (both male and female). If not for 2 Eccie Playmates who I discovered on BP in the beginning of my hobby life, I would not have found Eccie. I found them as a newbie. I think they realized my potential and encouraged me to join Eccie. I think I have turned out OK and am a much better hobbiest thanks to their guidance.
Pardon me MR but what are your feelings about the ladies who are members here and advertise on BP? You are aware a lot of the ECCIE ladies started on BP? You are aware ECCIE ladies advertise on BP and other websites?

Another member was correct in pointing out ECCIE ladies can be scarce in many areas of the country. Also, in some areas, other web sites are the prefered forum. So, before you Ostracize and speak down to members who use other web sites, please take the afore said information into account. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
I say you get out of the whore business and use that college degree of yours to further a better career

That way you dont have to worry about your "clients" seeing BP girls.