DIAMONDS PEARLS WHITE GIRLS

ARE YOU STILL ROCKING WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY MY SEXY ELEGANT SNOW BUNNIES PLEASE CONVINCE OUR HIGHER CLASS GENTLEMEN TO WHERE WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY I LOVE WARING WHITE ON MY FACE
Random
wow...
Granted, I take no offense to the OP peddling their Caucasian wares...

What cracks me up is not knowing wear and wearing...

I just can't right now

*curtsy*

I just can't right now
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Same here. I can't! Smh
I thought it was just me, struggling with the all caps.
The problem is common ... lack of taint photos.
Granted, I take no offense to the OP peddling their Caucasian wares...

What cracks me up is not knowing wear and wearing...

I just can't right now

*curtsy* Originally Posted by GenesisNicole

Hilarious...
I'm sorry the last grade I completed was 8th grade I've been on my own since 14 I was stupid and didn't finish school because survival was a must home work was the last thing on my mind good shelter and a bath were more important at the time so sorry if my grammar isn't great I'm not your average female I love women and think we should be on the same team we all go threw the same problems that guys can't even begin to understand us women should make one one another shine
Yes females can be catty but if we put our prides abd egos aside we might just be alright but I base bueaty on who u are not on looks I hope all you beautiful ladies have a wonderful day and make bank roll!!! If any one knows of an app or online classes to help me out with my English pls help me out and give me some tips
I'm sorry the last grade I completed was 8th grade I've been on my own since 14 I was stupid and didn't finish school because survival was a must home work was the last thing on my mind good shelter and a bath were more important at the time so sorry if my grammar isn't great I'm not your average female I love women and think we should be on the same team we all go threw the same problems that guys can't even begin to understand us women should make one one another shine
Yes females can be catty but if we put our prides abd egos aside we might just be alright but I base bueaty on who u are not on looks I hope all you beautiful ladies have a wonderful day and make bank roll!!! If any one knows of an app or online classes to help me out with my English pls help me out and give me some tips Originally Posted by GlassTableGirl2017
Well, young lady, you need to enroll in the Crashkopf Finishing School for Young Ladies ! After you graduation, the grammar Nazis will be finished, and you will be fluent in English, French, Russian, Greek, and several lost languages only uttered in the throws of passion. All covered throughout the course.

Keep you pussy squeaky clean, your prices reasonable, your throat relaxed, and you will be feted as a Distinguished Alumni in the coming years.
Well, young lady, you need to enroll in the Crashkopf Finishing School for Young Ladies ! After you graduation, the grammar Nazis will be finished, and you will be fluent in English, French, Russian, Greek, and several lost languages only uttered in the throws of passion. All covered throughout the course.

Keep you pussy squeaky clean, your prices reasonable, your throat relaxed, and you will be feted as a Distinguished Alumni in the coming years. Originally Posted by crashkopf
I'd be wary of that Crashkopf School. The grammar nazis are on his tail too!
I started a comment, and thought better of it.

I'd recommend khanacademy.org That search button will take you to nearly anything you could dream of wanting to learn(outside of the hobby).
Just show naked pics of yourself like everyone else.
That will save you a lot of trouble posting your education or lack of.

You are a hooker and I am a John.
I don't give a shit about your life.
I care about how you look and how you fuck.

Your pathetic attempt of trying to be sexy and of a higher class is amusing though.
I love your honesty can't argue with that it was only meant for the ladies and I was in My feelings that day lol I respect your brutal honesty
You should come fuck me one day !!
Fuck a sob story!!!
YUR ON MY LIST OF HOBBYIST TO SEE HONESTY AND PRACTICAL OVER GRAMMER LMAO FUCK THIS CONVO SOUNDS LIKE I NEED SOME TISSUES WAHH WAHH LOL HAVE A GREAT DAY