Should bumping threads be a pointable offense in this forum?

a better bumping post poll.

a correction on the poll. missed that one. wish I could edit the poll.
Yes - pointable offense on excessive bumps over 5 or more. bumping limited to 1 - 4 posts.
  • WTF
  • 09-09-2017, 08:13 AM
Continually bumping your own thread should be a year long ban!

But then LL and Iffy would never have anybody posting in their threads!

^^^^^ SPAM

What Tha Fuck ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
SLOBBRIN is a hateful racist who should have been banned long ago for regularly quoting and posting American neo-Nazi hate groups on this board. Groups that advocate the violent overthrow of our government ... a printable offense.

LLIarMan is just an attention whore who has never done a good thing for anybody on this board. Even the whookers hate him. Just check out his posts in other forums.

And he's spent his time here trying to out other members of this board.

He's even posted fake photos and personal info...
  • Trey
  • 09-09-2017, 08:36 AM
Why bump if you dont have anything to add? Its basically a look at me thing.
I agree Trey but I would clarify it with something NEW and worthwhile to add.

A lot these threads actually have some type of follow up over the last year or so they remained dormant. Did WDF and Assup and other s add new information? No, they are intellectually lazy.
  • WTF
  • 09-09-2017, 09:51 AM
I agree Trey but I would clarify it with something NEW and worthwhile to add.

A lot these threads actually have some type of follow up over the last year or so they remained dormant. Did WDF and Assup and other s add new information? No, they are intellectually lazy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And you're a hypocrite. These bumps by me are in direct response to LL and Iffy continually bumping their own threads.

Not sure why you are having trouble seeing that.

Be like LL and Iffy coming into the grocery store every day and shitting in the aisle. You say nothing.

Everybody see's LL and Iffy shitting in the aisle and they too start shitting in the aisle.

You pat LL and Iffy on the head and blame everyone else for all the shit in the store!

Oh and lustylad thinks how wonderful it is that only T H O R's shit get cleaned up...

^^^^^ SPAM

The Twins ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Trolls!
SLOBBRIN is a hateful racist who should have been banned long ago for regularly quoting and posting American neo-Nazi hate groups on this board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wrong again, asshole. The Conservative Treehouse is hardly a neo-nazi website. Maybe you should quit the gloryhole business and go join the Southern Poverty Law Center. You can help them smear good, ordinary, God-fearing Americans as "hate groups".

The shock value in iffy's threads - the ones you object to - is found in the way the media deliberately downplays, covers up and excuses crime that doesn't conform to their lib-retarded agenda. They are the opposite of color-blind. And you are the "hateful racist" who squirms at being constantly reminded of this truth.
Thanks, mamboola!!!!
The shock value in iffy's threads - the ones you object to - is found in the way the media deliberately downplays, covers up and excuses crime that doesn't conform to their lib-retarded agenda. They are the opposite of color-blind. And you are the "hateful racist" who squirms at being constantly reminded of this truth. Originally Posted by lustylad
One cannot educate rock moss or river bottom slim.
How about river bottom slim Whitman?
Bump uglies, not posts!
a better bumping post poll.

a correction on the poll. missed that one. wish I could edit the poll.
Yes - pointable offense on excessive bumps over 5 or more. bumping limited to 1 - 4 posts. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
this was supposed to be a public poll.

looks like multiple choice kills the public part.
Did you fuck it up again, dildo?