Question for our beloved Mod

• WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 04:13 PM
lustylad implied that you can not post even a cartoon picture of a minor. Is this correct because if so I need to self report myself and have you take down a post of mine. For example this? I was under the impression we could post pictures of cartoon shit but not pictures of real minors. I would give a link to the post but llustylad has spammed the forum!

Oh, now you're posting minors!!!! How rich!!!! SnitchFuck, the limp dicked review stalker. He doesn't care about the chicks, only the dicks.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:08 PM
SnitchFuck, the limp dicked review stalker. He doesn't care about the chicks, only the dicks. Originally Posted by bambino
Let me try and see your logic.

1) You've talked about my dick for years. All I did about you talking about my dick was say the woman I had seen , did not do it for me. Yet you continued to talk about my dick.

2) You then were posted as if your reviews make what you have to say more important than others who do not have reviews, have to say. Why would a reviewers posts in the political forum be more valid than a nonreviewer? So under that premise....that door you opened. I went in and looked at your last review. Just one review. I have no idea if you get every single lady with a raspy voice to finger your asshole. Butt in you latest review you did.

3) So you have talked about my dick for years....I look at one of your reviews and mention that a raspy voiced old lady got you hard by sticking her finger up your ass and you have the nerve to say I am the one talking about dicks!

Oh, now you're posting minors!!!! How rich!!!!. Originally Posted by bambino
I am asking the Mod for clarity. Your piss bubby from Pissburg mentioned that a cartoon of a baby was the same as posting an actual photo of a minor. I had not thought of it like that. I've always used cartoon pictures when depicting you crying like a baby. dilbert had used a picture of a minor. Much like I did with you when you posted about underage sex, I suggested he delete that post or ask a Mod to.

Hell maybe you and dilbert can team up and you post links of minors having sex and dilbert can provide the photos.

I only wanted to find out if posting a cartoon picture of a baby crying like a bambino was against the rules.

Let me try and see your logic.

1) You've talked about my dick for years. All I did about you talking about my dick was say the woman I had seen , did not do it for me. Yet you continued to talk about my dick.

2) You then were acting as if your reviews make what you have to say more important than others who do not have reviews. So under that premise....that door you opened. I went in and looked at you last review. Just one review. I have no idea if you get every single lady with a raspy voice to finger your asshole. Butt in you latest review you did.

3) So you have talked about my dick for years....I look at one of your reviews and mention that a raspy voiced old lady got you hard by sticking her finger up your ass and you have the nerve to say I am the one talking about dicks!

I am asking the Mod for clarity. Your puss bubby from Pissburg mentioned that a cartoon of a baby was the same as posting an actual photo of a minor. I had not thought of it like that. I've always used cartoon pictures when depicting you are crying like a baby. dilbert had used a picture of a minor. Much like I did with you, I suggested he delete that post or ask a Mod to.

Hell maybe you and dilbert can team up and you post links of minors having sex and dilbert can provide the photos.

I only wanted to find out if posting a cartoon picture of a baby crying like a bambino was against the rules.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Grow up Mommas boy.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Grow up Mommas boy. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean like you?.. Into someone calling people 'pig' and 'snitchfuck' on a Hooker Board?

^^ Hooker board troll. He doesn't read reviews to meet chicks, he reads them to check out dicks. Have your momma tuck you in SnitchFuck.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:29 PM
^^ Hooker board troll. He doesn't read reviews to meet chicks, he reads them to check out dicks. Have your momma tuck you in SnitchFuck. Originally Posted by bambino
I find it strange that you have talked about my dick for years and when I read one review of yours, at your instigation I might add and see that you like a finger up your bunghole to get a hard on , you then say I'm the one wanting to talk about dicks.

I suppose if you start a fire in your gay bath house and a fireman comes and puts it out you'll complain about firemen in your gay bath house.
^^ a pansy, a fairy, a liar, a Snitch, a hooker board troll.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:36 PM
^^ a pansy, a fairy, a liar, a Snitch, a hooker board troll. Originally Posted by bambino
I suppose I should say "Sticks and Stones..." to that jabber.

It was a hooker that said you had a limp dick. You concurred. It was you that outed someone's RW info and was banned for a year. It is you that reads reviews from other cities, not for HOFO, but to get your rocks off on the guy. It's you that's making an ass out of yourself, again. You don't build houses, you don't see hookers, you're a fraud, a troll.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 07:52 PM
It was a old hooker with a shitty attitude that said you had a limp dick. You concurred. Yep It was you that outed someone's RW info and was banned for a year Where , please show me the post where I outed anyone's RW info. . It is you that reads reviews from other cities, not for HOFO, but to get your rocks off on the guy More like get in a chuckle from all these bad ass political pundits posting here in this forum but hey if you get off fantasying about me getting off, who am I to judge? . . It's you that's making an ass out of yourself, again. You don't build houses, you don't see hookers, you're a fraud, a troll. Originally Posted by bambino
So I do not see hookers, I do not build houses and I'm a troll and a fraud. That just seems like a repeat of your name calling prior post. can you at least be a little more creative? Now could you stop trolling my thread and let the Mod answer my question?
CUNT^^
OP is a cock-stalking, whiner, snitch-bitch...
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM
OP is a cock-stalking, whiner, snitch-bitch... Originally Posted by Muscleup
cock-stalking, Yet you are in my thread...

Maybe you need to start looking for old husky voiced hookers to get your limp noodle hard instead of hot young hookers Muscleup! bambino can find you plenty of those, ya'll should make a great pair.

Grow up Mommas boy. Originally Posted by bambino
He can't.